Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Im going to request a ban soon

NearEnd

NearEnd

Fakecelmaxxing till Death
★★★★★
Im very tired of this terrible life and Im tired of this forum aswell. Everywhere I go I get mogged and that is not only limited to real life. I get mogged even on a forum meant to be for outcast losers.

Many users here have friends irl or atleast friends online(other than on this forum) but as if that wasn't enough some of them even had girlfriends with whom they exchanged romantic texts. Meanwhile I am all alone everywhere, I never received a text from a girl, I never went on a date. I mean think about this for a second, some users here received numbers or discord usernames from girls. This is not what the life of an outcast is like at all.

Its clear to me that even this forum isn't for actual friendless dateless and huggless truecels. Honestly thinking about it right now, Im not sure how much longer will I be able to stay on this forum knowing that Im an outcast on a forum meant for outcasts.

Either way Im tired of this existence of constant suffering, envy and sadness, I can't find peace anywhere.

Im going to miss some good and nice users here if I ever do decide to leave but I think the best thing I could do is leave this behind and then either become a hermit in a remote corner of the world or rope. That is it. That is the endgame for me. I was rejected by this world and I will most likely die that way. All of this could have been different, I could have been born NT, taller, with a better looking face but I just wasn't lucky enough I guess.
I doubt anyone will even read this stupid rant because it is just nonsense rambling after all

Its over

my bad brocel if i upset you earlier with the e-gf stuff

See you soon.

my bad brocel if i upset you earlier with the e-gf stuff
How? Just how do you get contacts from people if you are an incel? Its impossible, you have to be atleast NT and normie tier in face for that

How? Just how do you get contacts from people if you are an incel? Its impossible, you have to be atleast NT and normie tier in face for that
nigga i told u i did that stuff when i was between 14 and 16, im 25 now, it seemed insanely easy back then to chadfish girls for attention

last time i talked to a girl online was when i messaged one of the landwhales on IT and sent her a bunch of memes about blackpill, and i got banned for a month from reddit :feelskek:

i wish i never found this forum now im addicted :feelsree: :feelsree:

last time i talked to a girl online was when i messaged one of the landwhales on IT and sent her a bunch of memes about blackpill, and i got banned for a month from reddit :feelskek:
Ok fair enough

and i wasnt meant to be bragging about chadfishing, that shit is easy as fuck for any guy

nigga i told u i did that stuff when i was between 14 and 16, im 25 now, it seemed insanely easy back then to chadfish girls for attention
Which app did you use for chadifishing? You originally said that you had an online gf that is how I understood it

I never received a text from a girl, I never went on a date. I mean think about this for a second, some users here received numbers or discord usernames from girls. This is not what the life of an outcast is like at all.

Which app did you use for chadifishing? You originally said that you had an online gf that is how I understood it
it was Google+ like i said on your other thread, and nah it wasnt a e-gf, more like talking to an a.i that gave me sexual gratification because the bitch on the other end had a false view of me, so i was able to exploit their trust and hornyiess :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil:

This is what you said
i had something like an e-gf back when i was 14-16 when Google+ was still a thing, never showed my face though or my dick, thank fuck for that.

Many users here have friends irl or atleast friends online(other than on this forum) but as if that wasn't enough some of them even had girlfriends with whom they exchanged romantic texts.
I get mogged even on a forum meant to be for outcast losers.
Very true. The only truecels here are those who are the most active ones, like those who are here almost 24/7.
I've noticed that those with successful life, wheter it's academically or professionally, show up here 2 or 3 times in a week if not more.
That's just tells you the state of this forum.

This is what you said
"something like" an internet sexbot more like, i was a khhv teen (adult khhv now) that wasnt yet blackpilled :fuk:

Very true. The only truecels here are those who are the most active ones, like those who are here almost 24/7.
I've noticed that those with successful life, wheter it's academically or professionally, show up here 2 or 3 times in a week if not more.
That's just tells you the state of this forum.
being a truecel neet is great, rotted in sewers the past 2 days and got 4k posts :feelzez:

you dont need to leave, cope with your brocels on here
Maybe I will request a ban for a couple of months to take a break but I think I will stay for now. Anyways, I think its completely over for me and when I decide to rope, that is it

Don't leave mang

You can still work on improving your life & be a user here; heck I technically am doing this though I know my chances of ascension are slim to none, I just want to build a better life.

Tons of good users I like have left.

Stay and just use this forum less

Stay and just use this forum less
That is what Im going to try to do. This is going to be something of a challenge though because without this forum I would have exactly 0 social interractions and would have to resort to talking to myself which is what I did before discovering this forum

Start your neoludditemaxxing by visiting your nearest forest or nature reserve. It's usually peaceful there, with very few normies.

Don't leave mang

You can still work on improving your life & be a user here; heck I technically am doing this though I know my chances of ascension are slim to none, I just want to build a better life.

Tons of good users I like have left.
I won't leave yet but Im close to leaving. If I finally decide to rope I will either just stop posting completely or make a final thread

Start your neoludditemaxxing by visiting your nearest forest or nature reserve. It's usually peaceful there, with very few normies.
I already do that every so often. The next step would be learning how to hunt and build a shelter

I already do that every so often. The next step would be learning how to hunt and build a shelter
Indeed. It's illegal here in the Jewnited Kingdom to build on woodland or I would have done exactly that. There are pretty good videos on YT about people building log cabins. Hunting will be difficult, as Uncle Ted said, there is little wild land left and it's not exactly rich with prey. IIRC he himself used to get much of his food from sellers. Honestly I not sure whether to go the full-on Ted route or work on getting an "off-grid" self-sufficient lifestyle.

Indeed. It's illegal here in the Jewnited Kingdom to build on woodland or I would have done exactly that. There are pretty good videos on YT about people building log cabins. Hunting will be difficult, as Uncle Ted said, there is little wild land left and it's not exactly rich with prey. IIRC he himself used to get much of his food from sellers. Honestly I not sure whether to go the full-on Ted route or work on getting an "off-grid" self-sufficient lifestyle.
In that case, I think getting an off grid lifestyle is a better option but I will see what I can do. I will watch those videos, read and prepare

Im very tired of this terrible life and Im tired of this forum aswell. Everywhere I go I get mogged and that is not only limited to real life. I get mogged even on a forum meant to be for outcast losers.

Many users here have friends irl or atleast friends online(other than on this forum) but as if that wasn't enough some of them even had girlfriends with whom they exchanged romantic texts. Meanwhile I am all alone everywhere, I never received a text from a girl, I never went on a date. I mean think about this for a second, some users here received numbers or discord usernames from girls. This is not what the life of an outcast is like at all.

Its clear to me that even this forum isn't for actual friendless dateless and huggless truecels. Honestly thinking about it right now, Im not sure how much longer will I be able to stay on this forum knowing that Im an outcast on a forum meant for outcasts.

Either way Im tired of this existence of constant suffering, envy and sadness, I can't find peace anywhere.

Im going to miss some good and nice users here if I ever do decide to leave but I think the best thing I could do is leave this behind and then either become a hermit in a remote corner of the world or rope. That is it. That is the endgame for me. I was rejected by this world and I will most likely die that way. All of this could have been different, I could have been born NT, taller, with a better looking face but I just wasn't lucky enough I guess.
I doubt anyone will even read this stupid rant because it is just nonsense rambling after all

Its over
Goodbye man, I will miss ya, thats for sure.
Have a good life, if you can....

Why don't you keep your account up and keep in touch every month or so, make a rule to not make more than one or two posts. This website isn't your whole life after all.

But if you do make up your mind, I recommend making one last post about surviving off-grid as a last hurrah.

Please don’t, you’ve done some good threads & i like speaking to you.

:cryfeels::cryfeels:
Glad you appreciated some of my threads even though I think all of them were quite incoherent and not well structured. And Im certainly going to miss you if I request a ban which I haven't 100% decided yet

That is what the normie imposters here want. But see you next week.

Ill call my cousin master so he ban you

Its over
I feel you. While I may get along with most people on this forum, I really don't have friends anywhere else, online or irl. Aside from my immediate family, I am truly alone and spend most of my time rotting in my room or wandering aimlessly through the woods. While soyciety is definitely part of the blame for how I am, I feel that it's always been my fate to be an antisocial loner, regardless of the circumstances. I also long for the day when I am truly able to find peace from my anguish, either through voluntary solitude in nature or through death.

Either way, I wish you the best, friend.

Glad you appreciated some of my threads even though I think all of them were quite incoherent and not well structured. And Im certainly going to miss you if I request a ban which I haven't 100% decided yet
They were better structured than mine

Stay with us brocel; you've given myself & others a flicker of hope for this forum

How? that seems intresting.

soy mods on reddit dont like the blackpill exposure
Oh, I miss read, I thought you got her banned because she repeated what you said/posted.

that means you got banned by reddit themselves not a specific sub-reddit, since subs have no baring or control on what happens in private messages.

kek.

that means you got banned by reddit themselves

kek.
indeed, and the memes i sent weren't even that bad, nothing to do with murder or rape, just stuff with like St.blackops2cel

You will keep lurking and you know it

At least you're included in a fuck ton of circlejerk threads while most people here aren't.

At least you're included in a fuck ton of circlejerk threads while most people here aren't.
True. Guess what? Im going to stay because Im addicted to this forum

Its over
I have literally no irl friends outside of having no female contact too