Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going to rehab.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
I have no choice. My mother said if i don't go she will kick me out, but if ido she'll let me get back. It lasts 10 days and i don't think i will have acess to the internet.

Get in on the cute nurses :chad:

Powodzenia. Brak piwa i internetu dobrze Ci zrobi.

I have no choice. My mother said if i don't go she will kick me out, but if ido she'll let me get back. It lasts 10 days and i don't think i will have acess to the internet.
She said that to me too long ago when I lost my shit, don’t go to rehab I didn’t

Just be that rugged mysterious mercurial Chad, who had a rough past, and some cute nurse will want to "help fix your life so that you may live hapilly ever after" :chad:

Go there man, alcohol only makes things worse.
Rooting for you :feelsautistic:

in a similar situation right now :feelsrope:

Good luck if so. Might have to go back to treatment myself. Damn my main cope being a serious fucking addiction.

see if you can put your hands on prescription meds over there... you never know

Just be that rugged mysterious mercurial Chad, who had a rough past, and some cute nurse will want to "help fix your life so that you may live hapilly ever after" :chad:
:feelsbadman: imagine getting fixed by qt caring nurse gf, we can only wish tbh

i've thought about rehab but fuck that.

If you were Chad she wouldn't kick you out no matter what and would instead pay for all of your bills, remember this