Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to make a video presentation on the blackpill

Saint Cho

Saint Cho

NT is life.
★★★★★
I don't know when exactly I'll do this, but it will be done before I rope. The tentative deadline is my 30th birthday but the date isn't set in stone yet.

The title of my video will be "Blackpill for Beginners". I'll dress in a suit & tie to present my case. My face will be revealed along with my full name. All of the major pills will be addressed and backed up with evidence from various studies. This educational video will be uploaded to every major social media platform and this website.

Of course, this alone isn't enough to make change. The video has to go viral somehow, spreading the blackpill on a scale that's never been seen before. I wonder how I'll make that happen.

Don't. That's giga-autistic.

I don't know when exactly I'll do this, but it will be done before I rope. The tentative deadline is my 30th birthday but the date isn't set in stone yet.

The title of my video will be "Blackpill for Beginners". I'll dress in a suit & tie to present my case. My face will be revealed along with my full name. All of the major pills will be addressed and backed up with evidence from various studies. This educational video will be uploaded to every major social media platform and this website.

Of course, this alone isn't enough to make change. The video has to go viral somehow, spreading the blackpill on a scale that's never been seen before. I wonder how I'll make that happen.
Dude thats autistic, why do you want norms to know about the blackpoll, they reject everything which doesn't line up to their ideology.

I myself created a blackpoll Instagram account but it just makes you look autistic.

Don't. That's giga-autistic.
Dude thats autistic, why do you want norms to know about the blackpoll, they reject everything which doesn't line up to their ideology.
I need to change this clown-world. Why do I have to rot while my looksmatch is getting her pussy destroyed by Chad? Something needs to change. Every man that gets blackpilled is a blow to the societal structure that gives women power. My sacrifice will not be in vain.

"They" will do everything to censor me and bury the truth. This is why I need all of you to do your part. This site will be the first place I upload to. I need all of you to save my video and spread it far and wide, to strike while the metal is hot. Trust me, that metal will be fucking hot.

Nobody's gonna watch your gay video dude.

As cool as it sounds in your head unless you already have a massive online following it's unlikely that video will do much of anything. You may get a thousand views at best before it gets mass deleted by every social media platform.

If you want to make videos on the blackpill then do it but don't expect to make a massive impact.
Nobody's gonna watch your gay video dude.
Truer words have never been spoken

Maybe drop the face reveal. You get cool points if you speak with a voice changer and silhouette. Tell the audience how the blackpill radicalized you and that high level incel operatives groomed you into becoming the dangerous menace *audience inhales* seen before you tonight. CNBC will be sure to pick it up and scare a few boomers.

idk why everyones saying this is autistic i think its a good idea and i look forward to seeing this video