Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm going to live. I'm going to find something to live for.

It's summer, so nothing. What I took was Introduction to Creative Writing, Principles of Macroeconomics, and Introduction to Psychology.
I'm betting that psych was full of foids :feelskek:

god damn man,I think you are way too ofcourse to be able to ever fix your situation at 48
Like maybe if you start today you will get somewhere at 55?Is that even worth it?

god damn man,I think you are way too ofcourse to be able to ever fix your situation at 48
Like maybe if you start today you will get somewhere at 55?Is that even worth it?
The only surprising thing is that someone can make it to 48 as a virgin and not have already killed themselves out of despair.

Congratulations bro!

You should take gender studies and crt (critical race theory) and stuff like that LOL.

Be sure to id all the jewish professors that talk bad about white people and put the pro-trump stickers on their cars!

How close did you come to getting a foids attention when you were back at college??

Germanic_Europe.gif
whe part of austria is as germanic as lithuania

I can look at and say "That looks fun, as fun as a college party. I'll strive to do that instead
Ever tried duos while on meth? (in minecraft)
It's fun.