Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm Going to Law School

• Thread starter Deleted member 43188
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 43188

I absolutely love my current job but I can not imagine how great life will be as a lawyer. I think as a lawyer I will be so self actualized that I won't even care about women.

If i get a law degree, I will become like Alan Dershowitz, and dedicate my career to defending incels.

My parents just agree to pay for my law school, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it.

how the fuck do you enjoy wagie life? as a wagie I fucking loathe that I am "productive" in a cancer piece of shit world that doesn't give a fuck, nor I benefit from whereas everyone else is so much fucking happier, I am literally just fucking tax cattle and that's all I ever will be until I inevitably rope or die of old age alone

how the fuck do you enjoy wagie life? as a wagie I fucking loathe that I am "productive" in a cancer piece of shit world that doesn't give a fuck, nor I benefit from whereas everyone else is so much fucking happier, I am literally just fucking tax cattle and that's all I ever will be until I inevitably rope or die of old age alone

Because even if i don't get woman, i like being part of the financial elite, I like being a decision maker in society and calling all the shots. I love the power, the fact that I keep things running, keep the lights on. I love my position.

Because even if i don't get woman, i like being part of the financial elite, I like being a decision maker in society and calling all the shots. I love the power, the fact that I keep things running, keep the lights on. I love my position.
if you were a decision maker or part of any "financial elite" then you would not be here because foids love status, you're coping

Good :yes:

But isn't that field over saturated?

Oh? Interesting. My relatives are also involved in such professions:

1 Jam

1 Wag

1 Mad

if you were a decision maker or part of any "financial elite" then you would not be here because foids love status, you're coping

You're bluepilled.

Status today doesn't come from power in the financial system or academic world, it has developed from its own domain. You think the Dean of Harvard gets Stacies on a daily basis? No... but I bet the hottest guy at the fraternity does.

SaulGoodmanmaxxing.

Lawyers are parasites that destroy society you idiot they don’t help anything.

Liars are fucking scam artists, they’re job is to lie for a living and they’re part of the reason why foid whores get half your money. Fuck those parasite kike faggots.

Yeah, no shit, that's exactly what i said dumbass.

We make decisions, we don't produce anything.
You said that you “keep things running” which is something that no lawyer does.

dont bother responding this piece of shit nigger. hes a normie fucking NPC who should be shot dead.
You said that you “keep things running” which is something that no lawyer does.
hes a fucking infiltrating npc normie nigger. no incel has the behavior and thought patterns of this guy. they give themselves away by the very way they construct sentences and show their opinions on shit. but every single one of them think they are a super secret spy operative and that nobody can see through them. even though for an actual blackpiller these fucking cucks light up like dots on radar

Congrats dude. Hope you don't mind the shit work-life balance. And don't be a public defender unless you want to be as overworked as biglaw but with six times less the salary. And be grateful to your parents for paying for law school, if nothing else.

dont bother responding this piece of shit nigger. hes a normie fucking NPC who should be shot dead.

hes a fucking infiltrating npc normie nigger. no incel has the behavior and thought patterns of this guy. they give themselves away by the very way they construct sentences and show their opinions on shit. but every single one of them think they are a super secret spy operative and that nobody can see through them. even though for an actual blackpiller these fucking cucks light up like dots on radar

The irony of calling me an NPC when you've never had an original thought, you have zero critical thinking abilities and a very low IQ.

Congrats dude. Hope you don't mind the shit work-life balance. And don't be a public defender unless you want to be as overworked as biglaw but with six times less the salary. And be grateful to your parents for paying for law school, if nothing else.

Lawyers have some of the best work-life balance, you get to work 80-100 hours a week and no one is going to force vacation on you like my current firm does.

Lawyers have some of the best work-life balance, you get to work 80-100 hours a week and no one is going to force vacation on you like my current firm does.
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Def sounding larpy now

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Def sounding larpy now

Yeah, you need so much time as an incel to go to the club and hook up with girls right? You need so much time for your wife and girlfriends.

Either a troll or fakecel.

You gotta be NT to be a lawyer:smonk:

How would you represent your client, how would you argue in court when you are autistic??

Because of autism I have supurb debate skills. Autists are logical rational thinkers rather than emotional, which is exactly what works in a court of law.

Autists can smoke anyone in a verbal debate as long as it's not an emotionally heated screamfest.

Because of autism I have supurb debate skills. Autists are logical rational thinkers rather than emotional, which is exactly what works in a court of law.

Autists can smoke anyone in a verbal debate as long as it's not an emotionally heated screamfest.
Cope

In college i carried the debate team. I've won awards at debate comps. This is partially why I got my job at the consulting firm.
Good luck brother.
It'd be so good to have an incel lawyer:panties::panties:

Another richfag with rich parents. Please leave this forum.

Yeah, you need so much time as an incel to go to the club and hook up with girls right? You need so much time for your wife and girlfriends.

Either a troll or fakecel.
GrAY faggots like u aren't in a position to hurl accusations. Just fucking leave everyone here already hates u and ur reddit-tier opinions

Omg 100hr weeks with no vacation it's a dream come true!!!:feelskek:
U pushed the larp too far with this one OP

Omg 100hr weeks with no vacation it's a dream come true!!!:feelskek:
U pushed the larp too far with this one OP

>"I need time off to spend with my wife and kids! I'm totally an incel though!"

Yeah, again, troll or fakecel.

>"I need time off to spend with my wife and kids! I'm totally an incel though!"

Yeah, again, troll or fakecel.
It's called having copes and hobbies niggers ur insane if u just want to wageslave 24/7

It's called having copes and hobbies niggers ur insane if u just want to wageslave 24/7
>copes

Yeah, the best cope is a professional career

>hobbies

Yeah, you totally have hobbies, like wasting time on vidya.

You have strong opinions about law for someone who hasn't even entered into it yet.

Law is anything but "logical rational thinking," especially on the trial level. And autism gets sniffed out and brutally crushed in this field. No matter how hard you work or how good your practical legal skills are, you will find it extremely difficult to advance without some degree of NT awareness. And if you carelessly misspell simple words on a brief you'll be publicly humiliated by a partner.
Trust me when I say you'll regret saying that. Nearly 50% of biglaw associates leave within five years because of the ruthless pace, and they're all far smarter and hard-working than you or me.
Yeah, no shit, that's exactly what i said dumbass.

We make decisions, we don't produce anything.
They don't make decisions. Really. If you're a solo practitioner or if you work for a smaller firm you may have more control over your day-to-day, but you'll never make any important decisions. If you go into government, you won't do jack-shit because it's the government. If you go into biglaw, you'll work on really massive and important cases, but you'll have no decision-making power because you're not billing $600/hr to go fuck up a MTD because you have no idea what you're doing.

You have strong opinions about law for someone who hasn't even entered into it yet.

Law is anything but "logical rational thinking," especially on the trial level. And autism gets sniffed out and brutally crushed in this field. No matter how hard you work or how good your practical legal skills are, you will find it extremely difficult to advance without some degree of NT awareness. And if you carelessly misspell simple words on a brief you'll be publicly humiliated by a partner.

Trust me when I say you'll regret saying that. Nearly 50% of biglaw associates leave within five years because of the ruthless pace, and they're all far smarter and hard-working than you or me.

They don't make decisions. Really. If you're a solo practitioner or if you work for a smaller firm you may have more control over your day-to-day, but you'll never make any important decisions. If you go into government, you won't do jack-shit because it's the government. If you go into biglaw, you'll work on really massive and important cases, but you'll have no decision-making power because you're not billing $600/hr to go fuck up a MTD because you have no idea what you're doing.
Noam Chomsky argued that the intellectual class is who made decisions in societiy, the "top 30%", these were the teachers, engineers, accountants, bankers, and LAWYERS

Noam Chomsky argued that the intellectual class is who made decisions in societiy, the "top 30%", these were the teachers, engineers, accountants, bankers, and LAWYERS
Ok you're actually LARPing, but in the unlikely and unfortunate case that you're not, then it should be pretty obvious that he's referring to the top of the field in each discipline. And there's no way you or I will make it up there.

It's also telling you have no effective reply to my other points.

Ok you're actually LARPing, but in the unlikely and unfortunate case that you're not, then it should be pretty obvious that he's referring to the top of the field in each discipline. And there's no way you or I will make it up there.

It's also telling you have no effective reply to my other points.
> then it should be pretty obvious that he's referring to the top of the field in each discipline

Yeah... that's why he defined them as the "top 30%... because the "top of each field" means 30% of the U.S population.

I know you're a troll just trying to make me feel bad about not being Alan Dershowitz, but it has zero effect.

> then it should be pretty obvious that he's referring to the top of the field in each discipline

Yeah... that's why he defined them as the "top 30%... because the "top of each field" means 30% of the U.S population.

I know you're a troll just trying to make me feel bad about not being Alan Dershowitz, but it has zero effect.
Have fun at Golden Gate University.

I absolutely love my current job but I can not imagine how great life will be as a lawyer. I think as a lawyer I will be so self actualized that I won't even care about women.

If i get a law degree, I will become like Alan Dershowitz, and dedicate my career to defending incels.

My parents just agree to pay for my law school, and I'm pretty sure I'm going to do it.
That is great OP. Don't let the retards of this site detract you from your goals.

Pursue your dreams and try to achieve excellence. Inceldom should never be an excuse to not work hard.