Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I'm going to India to eat food

curryboy420

curryboy420

Overlord
★★★★★
It's too hard to live on England everything is expensive and white people hate me and black people hate me and everyone is rich faggots and food is way expensive

I'm going to India and gonna eat cheeseburgers ever day but they banned cows so it have to be lamb or some shit

Might have to eat curries but at least it's not my mum's she makes them lame

I'm not doing anrranged marriage tho fuck that I don't want annoying fake wife. I want to be rich and have a real wife. But that's impossible now so I just gonna eat food and do it cheap

Bro is really gonna travel to another fucking country to eat food

I'm going to India and gonna eat cheeseburgers ever day but they banned cows so it have to be lamb or some shit
You'll mostly find chicken burgers here

Bro is really gonna travel to another fucking country to eat food
What else will I do I'm not praying to Hindu dude or Muslim guys or sitting in village with goat I'm eating burger in Mumbai and being rich in India if I can't ebe rich in England then I'm eating restaurants every day and burgers and milkshakes and ice creams and cakes and buns and pav bhaji and noodles and maybe even chips or fish n chips

Aren't you the guy who was going to jail? Update on your situation? (or link to it if already posted)

What else will I do I'm not praying to Hindu dude or Muslim guys or sitting in village with goat I'm eating burger in Mumbai and being rich in India if I can't ebe rich in England then I'm eating restaurants every day and burgers and milkshakes and ice creams and cakes and buns and pav bhaji and noodles and maybe even chips or fish n chips
Ok

Aren't you the guy who was going to jail? Update on your situation? (or link to it if already posted)
The CIA niggers are gonna blow my.phone up instead of send me to jail I feel like because it's cheaper for them but well see

Have you ever even eaten cow

ah yes that old staple of indian cuisine, the um cheeseburger

nigga eating like an american tourist

Hope you have a strong stomach and guts, since your system will meet an army of microbes and bacteria.

I order indian food like once a week it's so fucking nice

I've never had Indian food before, but I love anything spicy. Any recommendations? :feelshehe:

Based, I am gonna do this as well.

Chicken Burger is a great alternative to beef burgers

This is a great cope to get lots of cheap food

It's too hard to live on England everything is expensive and white people hate me and black people hate me and everyone is rich faggots and food is way expensive

Might have to eat curries but at least it's not my mum's she makes them lame

I'm not doing anrranged marriage tho fuck that I don't want annoying fake wife. I want to be rich and have a real wife. But that's impossible now so I just gonna eat food and do it cheap
I love asian food in general