Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm Going To Go See Raiden

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Like people go to see Gandy.

I'm going to go see @Raiden and @Dekim whereever they have gone.

I'll be back in a while after I take care of this court case and start up a new gym routine and begin independently learning Japanese again with the new books I bought.

But until then I'm going to go see Raiden.

You know them irl?

What court case? And do you know where they live?

court case? what the hell did you do?

@Jazavac @incelkingkong @stuttercel @wizardcel @TheOnlyWei @Rice Cel

1) I'm not going anywhere I need this place to cope I'm just going to try to get some more studying and looksmaxing and sleeping in.

2) You can read all about it here: https://incels.is/threads/my-speedi...eam-car-a-new-mazda-miata.86206/#post-1645220

I got to go to traffic court to answer for speeding 100 in a 50mph zone where if convicted I will lose my license for 6 months and have to pay up to $650 in addition to $75 court fine.

I'm going to plead not guilty and try to make some sort of plea bargain to 80mph even though I could've been arrested for what I did and I'm lucky enough I wasn't. (Weaved in an out of traffic going from 80-95 including down the service road which is where I got pulled over).

I just kept saying how sorry I was to the cop and I was a college student and he kept saying "just give me your license and registration" and I once again kept saying how sorry I was.

Yeah I'll post an update when I get this straightened out.

@blickpall You're going to get the title of the thread. Lol I'm still laughing about that!

Your biggest concerns aren't the ticket or the amount you have to pay, it's the points on your license and insurance costs. Your best bet is to take an online defensive driving course to decrease your points and thus lessen the financial burden. I am pretty sure even if you drop it from 100 to 80 in court, you will still be hit with the maximum penalty (25 over the limit if I recall correctly).

Your biggest concerns aren't the ticket or the amount you have to pay, it's the points on your license and insurance costs. Your best bet is to take an online defensive driving course to decrease your points and thus lessen the financial burden. I am pretty sure even if you drop it from 100 to 80 in court, you will still be hit with the maximum penalty (25 over the limit if I recall correctly).

Where I live maximum penalty (instant suspension) is 41 over the limit (which for me would be 91mph in my case) which is why I will desperately try to get this knocked down as close to 80 as possible to retain my license (and get like 8 points instead of the 11 which is suspension.

I will then tell my mom to sign me up for the online defensive driver course. She wanted me to take it anyway and has been pestering me about it so now is a good time.

On the way back home I drove the speed limit and all these people kept passing me, lol. I even saw a Miata doing what I did and I was like, nope that life's not for me.

I'm a speedlimitcuck from now until the day I die.

1) I'm not going anywhere I need this place to cope I'm just going to try to get some more studying and looksmaxing and sleeping in.

2) You can read all about it here: https://incels.is/threads/my-speedi...eam-car-a-new-mazda-miata.86206/#post-1645220

I got to go to traffic court to answer for speeding 100 in a 50mph zone where if convicted I will lose my license for 6 months and have to pay up to $650 in addition to $75 court fine.

I'm going to plead not guilty and try to make some sort of plea bargain to 80mph even though I could've been arrested for what I did and I'm lucky enough I wasn't. (Weaved in an out of traffic going from 80-95 including down the service road which is where I got pulled over).

I just kept saying how sorry I was to the cop and I was a college student and he kept saying "just give me your license and registration" and I once again kept saying how sorry I was.

@blickpall You're going to get the title of the thread. Lol I'm still laughing about that!
Its over for fastdrivingcels

You know Japan has strict rules about felonies and entering the country. IDK about traffic laws but make sure you get it talked down as much as you can.

You know Japan has strict rules about felonies and entering the country. IDK about traffic laws but make sure you get it talked down as much as you can.

Yes I was very close to getting charged with a misdemeanor today but fortunately this is just a violation (that will not appear on any background checks they would have access to).

I'm going to post an update after I get out of court. I just need to schedule a court date. I'm pretty sure this is one of those things where you show up and find out right there what's going to happen.