Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I'm going to go for a walk in a forest.

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
It's starting to get dark so I probably won't bump into too many people.
Going to forests in the evening is a very nice cope. Something very bittersweet about it because while it's so relaxing just being alone with the trees I can't stop thinking about the fact that if I weren't an incel I would be holding my qt teen virgin gf's hand in that same forest, talking to her and probably kissing her too.

Love going to dark forests too

it's a very special moment for me. I've been too paranoid to leave my house lately. Maybe it's a sign things are improving for my mental health.

Inb4 op never logs in again

Inb4
Images 8

I would do it more often if it weren’t for the amount of mozzies that would bite me. Forests are such a peaceful and tranquil environment.

tbh I wouldn't be surprised if I roped in a forest and some Chad ended up recording me for views. It would be the last brutal lifemog I would ever experience.
Aokigahara forest will be where I rope, if I choose to do so.

I wish I had a forest near my house

Are you American? Must be alot of bears and coyotes out there then. It doesn't matter if you're an incel though.

Nice. Forest walks are lifefuel. In the summer I walk up to the local park and go on a big forest walk in the woods at the back. Not another soul in sight, just me, embracing the fresh air and solitude. Bliss.

If I got out at night I would probably never come back home...

Wish there were peaceful forests around here

asking for something bad to happen

Ive coomed in forest before