Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to go buy Gucci Soon!

ColdBoy

ColdBoy

Gucci Cel
★★★★★
It is one of my favorite copes when I walk around with gucci or designer clothes I feel way happier and more confident. Today I'm getting more of that shit!!!!!!!!!!

Nice.

Can't you just buy the fake Gucci?

I buy fake jewelry all the time and people compliment it and still think it's real

Nice.

Can't you just buy the fake Gucci?

I buy fake jewelry all the time and people compliment it and still think it's real
I would buy fake gucci but I just don't feel as confident when I wear it

meirl : r/meirl

trying too impress the ghetto foids? where i live gucci is looked a bit down upon, unless you are 14 or from the rougher parts of the city

just wear designer clothes theory

I'd rather invest my money in the stock market instead.

trying too impress the ghetto foids? where i live gucci is looked a bit down upon, unless you are 14 or from the rougher parts of the city
nah I just wear it to make myself feel better. I also try to avoid the heavy monogram stuff and mostly just stick to clothes with less logos

nah I just wear it to make myself feel better. I also try to avoid the heavy monogram stuff and mostly just stick to clothes with less logos
fair enough, the worst offender of the ghetto wannabes are the dumb belts, just stay away from those and it might look tasteful. most important dress like you want

It is one of my favorite copes when I walk around with gucci or designer clothes I feel way happier and more confident. Today I'm getting more of that shit!!!!!!!!!!
wearing gucci with an incel face is goofy

wearing gucci with an incel face is goofy
tbh i can't imagine it being any worse than wearing regular clothes. At least I feel somewhat confident in gucci despite still ofc not getting bitches

What happened with Amelia Cheung? Sorry for being rude, I thought, you were an infiltrator.

tbh i can't imagine it being any worse than wearing regular clothes. At least I feel somewhat confident in gucci despite still ofc not getting bitches
No youll look like a stupid tryhard who doesnt know where to spend money

What happened with Amelia Cheung? Sorry for being rude, I thought, you were an infiltrator.
The posts for it got moved to the bunker. I posted an inappropriate photo showing my gender which got me banned for a bit. The bitch has since unprivated her instagram as harrassment stopped

No youll look like a stupid tryhard who doesnt know where to spend money
I won't be getting bitches either way so I just figure doing whats good for self esteem will be best.

No face for your gucci

No Gucci for your face

good for u bro I would too but I have to wait another year until im 19 because I live in Canada
Get a monclizzy you’ll get all the bitches