Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm going to get extremely drunk tonight

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I hope I seize and break my head on the sink

I really hope that god pays for what he's done to us. This level of cruelty is monstrous.

We should all sui now and gang up on him in heaven.is mang

I tried getting drunk last night but couldn’t. Maybe because I was alone and didn’t have a buddy to encourage me; also I went to a buffet earlier in the day so maybe I still had a lot of food in my stomach slowing absorption.

I really hope that god pays for what he's done to us. This level of cruelty is monstrous.
The god of this reality is the demiurge. Sophia accidently created him he was a mistake. His creation is just a shitty rip off of the true gods creation. Thule. Which is utterly superior and can be entered by going to the north pole.

The god of this reality is the demiurge. Sophia accidently created him he was a mistake. His creation is just a shitty rip off of the true gods creation. Thule. Which is utterly superior and can be entered by going to the north pole.
If that's true then where the fuck is sophia?if she was morally superior she would have done something to stop this.

At this point I don't even think god exists. A good morally righteous god would never stand for this. None existence is better then all of creation.