Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to get dropped off and picked up from work - by my mom

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Luminary
★★★★★
Gas is $5.67 a gallon, traffic is crazy, I’m tired of dealing with normies - I asked my mom to drive me to work, and pick me up.

Brocels, I’m tired. I am so fucking tired of hearing my foid coworkers talk about living life on dog-mode - it’s time I live life on just-exist-mode.

I’m going to shower, and wear clean clothes - so don’t think I didn’t shower.:blackpill:

I work like a dog - so perhaps I have been living life on slave dog-mode. :feelshmm:

Oh BTW, the cheapest UBER would have cost about $37.00 one way.

bateman-patrick.gif

I was driving in my car, and I saw two fat landwhales walking with their little anchor baby, and I thought to myself, “all they have to do is wake up, eat a double breakfast, get fucked, and go shopping”.

I work with mostly foids too. Heavy blackpill dose hearing their conversations

I work with mostly foids too. Heavy blackpill dose hearing their conversations
Exactly.

Literally, a foid said out loud the other day - “I love being a *foid”, when we were talking about how foids get in free to the nightclubs that goy males pay $25 to get into.

Just say it's your cougar girlfriend if anyone sees. :feelshaha:

Made it to work. :feelsYall:

I just listened to her bitch the entire ride, it’s okay, I know she just wants to vent. Being at work is an escape from being around my mom.

Motorbikes are good for a nice solo trip but horrible when it rains.

Just got back home. The experiment was a success, I do feel refreshed after having my mom drop me off and pick me up from work. That was the most time we spent together in months, also it was nice to see the city from the passenger seat instead of always the driver’s seat.

Time to celebrate with a shot of Bacardi rum mixed with margarita. :feelscomfy:

Gas is $5.67 a gallon, traffic is crazy, I’m tired of dealing with normies - I asked my mom to drive me to work, and pick me up.

Brocels, I’m tired. I am so fucking tired of hearing my foid coworkers talk about living life on dog-mode - it’s time I live life on just-exist-mode.

I’m going to shower, and wear clean clothes - so don’t think I didn’t shower.:blackpill:
I was in this mode too, I suggest disability, I was stuck in this since 15-21 before i became a neet, WAGING and a gap year for college, The perfect son...

I was in this mode too, I suggest disability, I was stuck in this since 15-21 before i became a neet, WAGING and a gap year for college, The perfect son...
My mother took the kikecine, and two boosters - her cognitive abilities are mostly gone, she can’t even muster enough strength to Zoom into work.

I am just waiting for my mom to croak, the kikecine may take off 15 years from a boomer’s lifespan in Minecraft.

View: https://youtu.be/zDLVtDWu-Yw

Wagie wagie go back to cagie

Is it possible for you to take public transportation or bike to work? :dafuckfeels:
No, public transportation is a joke in Southern California.

Just got back home. The experiment was a success, I do feel refreshed after having my mom drop me off and pick me up from work. That was the most time we spent together in months, also it was nice to see the city from the passenger seat instead of always the driver’s seat.

Time to celebrate with a shot of Bacardi rum mixed with margarita. :feelscomfy:
Margarita is a based cope tbh. I also always put salts on the side since it adds to the flavor IMO.

And yeah- fuck the gas prices thanks to the Chinacrats & Cuckservatives. Democracy has failed.