Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to FoodRope at age 60

IronMike

IronMike

Overlord
★★★★★
Essentially, at the age of 60, when no amount of gymceling can allow me to look younger, I will gorge on fast food, for lunch and dinner.

Fries, milkshakes, burgers. You name it.

I saw a woman who had to have been 80 at the tax place who had no idea what was going on, and decided I wouldn't share that fate

I don't think I'll get over 50 with my subhuman genes

I doubt that I'll even make it to 60 without jumping off a building or something.

Watch my 600 lb life and tell me you want to live like that

If I make it to 60 I hope I'll be living off this planet by then

i'm already foodroping tbh

Why do you want to suffer from chronic diseases?

thanks for the laugh OP. Interesting way to go out.

Why do you want to suffer from chronic diseases?

Not only that he says he will fast food binge while complaining about that he will inevitably get old while basing the assumption on an anecdote...

The point is to minimize suffering and coginitive decline in the first place, original poster. Your fate and the future depends on your current diet and your lifestyle.

Not only that he says he will fast food binge while complaining about that he will inevitably get old while basing the assumption on an anecdote...

The point is to minimize suffering and coginitive decline in the first place, original poster. Your fate and the future depends on your current diet and your lifestyle.
Yep and dying from a disease is the worst thing becauss it takes a long while and it will cause a tremendous amount of suffering.

Yep and dying from a disease is the worst thing becauss it takes a long while and it will cause a tremendous amount of suffering.

Agreed, this post is ironic indeed.