Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I‘m going to explain why it’s usually the average, fat and ugly femoids that talk the most trash.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
Like the topic title says, I‘m going to explain why it’s usually the average, fat and ugly femoids that talk the most trash.

The reason? Well, Stacey can easily attract model looking men and as we all know, even fat, ugly and average femoids are self-entitled to the point where they believe they deserve model looking men and when they can’t, they get angry and can’t deal with the fact that they have to go for men on their own looks level which is why they use reddit subreddits like IncelTear and Niceguys for example, because they need someone to trash to feel better themselves and I know that there are men on this site who deal with those type of women in real life and to those men who do get trashed in real life by them femoids, they are likely just taking their anger out on you because they are unable to attract local Chad.

They can only fuck average guys so that pisses them off, they take out their frustration on every guy while still lusting for Chads.

Spot on.

In fact, I have said something similar a couple of days ago. Actual beautiful women don't have time nor energy to constantly criticize miserable ugly men on the internet.

The reason for that is, they lead successful lives. Have tons of friends, people who want to meet them, job opportunities, and high sex drive. Do you really think highly attractive individuals would waste hours of their precious time to come here and laugh at us?

No, it's the average and below average women and men who do that. They are a hair above us in terms of looks, and they know it. They need to attack us in order to feel better about themselves.

Even These Fat foids fuck chadlite

But let the Anger Out on the cuck that Had a Relationshit with her :feelshaha::feelsclown:

Spot on.

In fact, I have said something similar a couple of days ago. Actual beautiful women don't have time nor energy to constantly criticize miserable ugly men on the internet.

The reason for that is, they lead successful lives. Have tons of friends, people who want to meet them, job opportunities, and high sex drive. Do you really think highly attractive individuals would waste hours of their precious time to come here and laugh at us?

No, it's the average and below average women and men who do that. They are a hair above us in terms of looks, and they know it. They need to attack us in order to feel better about themselves.
Sad to say but there are dudes in this community that can be on the same level as them femoids since they just get at other dudes over petty shit, they are probaly trying to feel better about themselves too for whatever reason that may be for.

No women has a right to tone police incels, considering even the most ugly ones gets sex 100x easier than an average looking dude

Spot on.

This

Why aren’t you worthless sacks of shits touching this, does the truth hurt too much?

average and "unattractive" females can have sex with genetically upper level male with online dating very easily. The whole "ugly females struggle getting chads" is a complete myth

i have experience with ugly, average, and attractive females in highschool and college. They all act and think the same way.

So called "ugly" women dont exist since their "ugliness" doesnt hinder their dating potential whatsoever. Males are not shallow when it comes to choosing females.