Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm going to end all gay people

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I swear to god if I see a homo, I'm going to go on a spree. I"M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS GODDAMNM WORLD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

They are gross I agree, but killing them seems a bit much, no?

They are gross I agree, but killing them seems a bit much, no?
This one homo looked me, made eye contact with me!!! For all I know he could be a witchdoctor tricking innocent incels

What's wrong with gays tbh? They seem quite based when it comes to blackpilled discussions although they are cringy

What's wrong with gays tbh? They seem quite based when it comes to blackpilled discussions although they are cringy
They remind me of my late pet, less compeitition for me but still.

IT seething at this comment

Do not bother they are gonna die to AIDS and suicide

I swear to god if I see a homo, I'm going to go on a spree. I"M FUCKING TIRED OF THIS GODDAMNM WORLD :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Based hope you take out a lot of homos on your journey brocel

Based and vbery high IQ

Weird demographic to misplace your anger towards imo. They have nothing to do with us really.

This one homo looked me, made eye contact with me!!! For all I know he could be a witchdoctor tricking innocent incels
wait he looked at you??? Nvm kill that fag ASAP