Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to do it. I'm going to kill myself.

If you do live stream it

@wereqryan if he can overcome his survival instinct, so can you. Survival instinct doesn’t matter to someone who truly wants to end their life

Today was the last straw.

I bombed my history exam and now I'm going to start off the semester with a shit grade. Fucking garbage. The worse part was after I got out of class, I heard my peers talking about how easy it was. JFL.

The worse thing was as I was walking alone behind them, I saw a stacy flirting with a chad. They were all lovesick and it felt like high school all over again. I felt a strike of disgust at first but it quickly faded to longing and envy. If I were white and tall, I'll have that too.

To make matters worse, I asked a girl a question after class (about the test) and I felt myself getting nervous - not because I liked it, but because it's been forever since I've talked to a girl. She answered my question quickly but before she did, she took one long look at me and ended the conversation quickly.

I'm tired of all this shit honestly. I'm tired of classes and working hard in college just to betabuxx for a girl to like me. I'm tired of being anti-social and not having anything interesting about me. I'm tired of getting scared to talk to girls. I've already decided on a date I'm going to die. The only thing I need last is to find a way.

See you all soon :feelsokman:
I just want you to know, live or die-- you will never be good enough because you were a failure the moment you were born

try to recollect your thoughts into a different perspective, look at this as a psuedo death of a past version of yourself and the start of something new