Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to cross the border to find my Stacy

Midwestcel

Midwestcel

Banned
-
I just had an epiphany. I live like half an hour away from the Canadian border. In my bid to cold approach maxx in 2020, I'm going to go across the border to Canada. I have a strong feeling that my white Stacy is waiting for me over there. After I get my looksmaxx procedure, I will Canadamaxx.

Chadada is probably worse than Chadmerica

You’ll probably have an easier easier time going to Mexico if your white

I live way too far from Mexico. I'm driving distance from Canada. In fact, when I was in HS, some of the school administrators lived in Canada and would drive here to the United States daily for work.

I live way too far from Mexico. I'm driving distance from Canada. In fact, when I was in HS, some of the school administrators lived in Canada and would drive here to the United States daily for work.

Good luck but it’s the same bullshit in any 1st world country Chad is always just a click away:feelsohgod:

Most Canadian foids are ugly as fuck. The few stacys are with supreme Chads.

What state do you live in, what is the weather like there? Especially in winter, how cold does it get? I want to know because I want to move to the US in a few years time but am looking at all the states.

Canada is worse than the US, and it's more cucked.

Canada and the US are practically the same country brah. Won't make a difference.

Canada is only a tiny bit less cucked than the US

What state do you live in, what is the weather like there? Especially in winter, how cold does it get? I want to know because I want to move to the US in a few years time but am looking at all the states.
If you're from a tropical or sub-tropical country, do NOT move the the midwest. Despite it being considerably warmer compared to where I live, it still will be cold and miserable for someone not used to ice and snow for half the year.

Good luck buddy boyo.

Don't move anywhere in the midwest region. It gets extremely hot in the summer, extremely cold and snowy in the winter. Rarely is there a happy medium. It's the same in the northeastern part of the USA. For weather, I'd look at the south (though it can get very hot, the winters are mild) or California which is out west.
If you're from a tropical or sub-tropical country, do NOT move the the midwest. Despite it being considerably warmer compared to where I live, it still will be cold and miserable for someone not used to ice and snow for half the year.
Good luck buddy boyo.
Thank you. The spirit of St. Hamudi will be with me.

Don't move anywhere in the midwest region. It gets extremely hot in the summer, extremely cold and snowy in the winter. Rarely is there a happy medium. It's the same in the northeastern part of the USA. For weather, I'd look at the south (though it can get very hot, the winters are mild) or California which is out west.
I think I'd like that. All it does here is fucking rain. Sometimes get a bit of snow in winter. Rarely get a decent summer.

Lmao OP, as a UKcel even I know your "epiphany" is a nightmare waiting to happen.

Canada might be the most cucked country on the planet
The foids have insanely high standards as well.

I think I'd like that. All it does here is fucking rain. Sometimes get a bit of snow in winter. Rarely get a decent summer.
Well when it gets real hot in the summer, it's suifuel for incels as all of the young high tier Becky's and young Stacies are out and about in next to nothing. You can look but not touch my friend. Even in the winter they wear tight yoga pants.
Lmao OP, as a UKcel even I know your "epiphany" is a nightmare waiting to happen.

I'm going to drown out thoughts of the blackpill when I do this

Good luck but it’s the same bullshit in any 1st world country Chad is always just a click away:feelsohgod:

Canada is even worse than burgerland for males and even better for foids tbh.

I just had an epiphany. I live like half an hour away from the Canadian border. In my bid to cold approach maxx in 2020, I'm going to go across the border to Canada. I have a strong feeling that my white Stacy is waiting for me over there. After I get my looksmaxx procedure, I will Canadamaxx.

White women in Canada just as bad, if not worse, than ones in the states. Your only hope are ethnic foids and even they're starting to get bad thanks to Chadlites and normies starting to consider them (due to the aforementioned stuck-up Canadian women not giving them a chance).

Just imagine being Canada... pretty much a US State but their people don't even get free movement and need a visa to work there.Imagine modelling all your traditions and culture after the US but still getting btfo'd at the border

If you think you can get a stacy then you must be a mentalcel or volcel jfl or you are bluepilled to the core if you are ugly

Dude, Canada is 10x LESS populated than the States. Especially if you're looking outside the south of BC, Ontario, Quebec, or the Maritimes. There's nothing for you to find and 10x less chance to get it.

If you're an actual born and raised citizen it isn't so bad. It's not so if you aren't and if you are a US citizen it is especially going to be laid on your ass as to....what the fuck are you doing here? No permits, visas, etc. Pack your bags boyo. Better off flying in from some sand filled shitizstan and claiming asylum so soyboy Turdeau will give you a grant and time to find a job/place.

Canadian women are uglier and more demanding

If youre not successful with women in the US you will not be successful in Canada. They are just as hypergamous and stuck up, perhaps more so. In some cities like Toronto and Montreal they are downright mean and will probably just keep on walking past you unless you're Chad.

Only come to Canada if you feel like being turned down by fat chad-chasing curry foids and noodlewhores.