Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm going to church this sunday

Ernst22

Ernst22

gymmaxxed and still couldn't get laid
★★★★
not sure how it will go or if I'll find parking but I'm going and sitting at the back just to see what happens. it's a small methodist church so in theory they should approve of incels going to heaven as long as they don't commit sin.
I'm not aiming to get anything out of this but if it all goes well I'll start going every sunday just to see people

That's based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
I go to church every Sunday and Holy Day of Obligation

Hope you are earnest and give it a fair shot. You may find yourself transformed if you do.

There's no forgiveness for you're face

That's based:feelzez::feelzez::feelzez:
I go to church every Sunday
This.
I hope you find Christ, brocel.

It's the only way to save us from a worser hell which brings ultimate physical pain everyday.

Hope you are earnest and give it a fair shot. You may find yourself transformed if you do.
well I'm only going so I can be out of the house on sunday so I don't know how earnest that is but at least I have no ulterior motives

What is your ethnicity?

yup about a month ago I think
You look like you have more Spaniard blood in you than actual Hispanic. I'd recommend going to a Sedevacantist Catholic church. Or, even better, a Christian Identity church. Idk where you live but I feel like you'd benefit a lot more from going there than going to a small Methodist church. If they start yapping about the woes of Israel, then gtfo.

Based. I’ve been wanting to go to a church for a long time now but haven’t mustered the courage to do so.

You look like you have more Spaniard blood in you than actual Hispanic. I'd recommend going to a Sedevacantist Catholic church. Or, even better, a Christian Identity church. Idk where you live but I feel like you'd benefit a lot more from going there than going to a small Methodist church. If they start yapping about the woes of Israel, then gtfo.
all the churches nearby are lukewarm like that. if it isn't methodist or baptist it's nondenominational. I chose this one because it looks the closest to gothic architecture, also I look way more brown IRL because it hides my tanlines

Based. I’ve been wanting to go to a church for a long time now but haven’t mustered the courage to do so.
if I knew you IRL we could go together.
actually let's LARP as if we do and you can go to one this sunday as well. just pretend I challenged you to go to one

if I knew you IRL we could go together.
actually let's LARP as if we do and you can go to one this sunday as well. just pretend I challenged you to go to one
:feelsautistic: Based suggestion. Unfortunately I can’t this Sunday but next week I should be able to.