Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going to blackmail my bosses into giving me a promotion

Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
The idea came to me while I was training for the race war/ incel uprising: blackmail my two bosses into giving me a promotion.

I deserve a promotion - I don't care about the money, I care about the title, because the title is power.

I want more powER. Foids are attracted to males with powER and status - I won't let my two goym bosses stand in my way.

The plan is simple:
  1. Write 500-word complaints for both of my bosses.
  2. Schedule a meeting between my two bosses, HR (Human Resources foid), and myself.
  3. Tell all three of them during the meeting,"Here's the deal - create two lead positions, meaning *chadriguez and myself are dual-leads -or - I complain.
The plan is very interesting - because, if my two bosses are so petty and foolish not to make me lead, then why would I want to work for such imbeciles?

She had no problem spending his money

View: https://youtu.be/ND9oW0VTIT4?si=_cAo1kxceWAC19vz

Don't forget to blackmail his wife as well so that you can ascend out of incelhood and get some pussy :feelsokman:

Don't forget to blackmail his wife as well so that you can ascend out of incelhood and get some pussy :feelsokman:
I'm so glad you mentioned that - seriously, I think my male boss is gay for the chadriguez. I've worked with these faggots for four years (think about high school and how people get to know one another) - I think chadriguez is the favorite, because my male boss is gay for him.

My male boss, has been engaged to his white blonde breeding-age white foid for like two years. He's a faggot, and he's hiding his love of Latin men from his fiancé.

You guys want to know an oldcel tip - no mattER how ugly a male is, another male will always be scared that his foid will be taken away by that ugly male. So, what I've realized is that - if you want to get into a man's head - go up to his girlfriend or wife (if you really hate him) - and just stroke the foid's ego by asking her,"You're so beautiful - why are you with him?"

I have nothing to lose as an oldcel, so I personify the saying, "Don't leave your *foid around me."

I'm so glad you mentioned that - seriously, I think my male boss is gay for the chadriguez. I've worked with these faggots for four years (think about high school and how people get to know one another) - I think chadriguez is the favorite, because my male boss is gay for him.

My male boss, has been engaged to his white blonde breeding-age white foid for like two years. He's a faggot, and he's hiding his love of Latin men from his fiancé.
Okay then nvm kek :feelskek::feelskek:

Sounds like he's a typical beta bucks fagger

The idea came to me while I was training for the race war/ incel uprising: blackmail my two bosses into giving me a promotion.

I deserve a promotion - I don't care about the money, I care about the title, because the title is power.

I want more powER. Foids are attracted to males with powER and status - I won't let my two goym bosses stand in my way.

The plan is simple:
  2. Schedule a meeting between my two bosses, HR (Human Resources foid), and myself.
  3. Tell all three of them during the meeting,"Here's the deal - create two lead positions, meaning *chadriguez and myself are dual-leads -or - I complain.
The plan is very interesting - because, if my two bosses are so petty and foolish not to make me lead, then why would I want to work for such imbeciles?

View attachment 1221829

Same situation, same position - I hear and feel those words, I will be dynamic and grab powER.

Totally. As soon as my male boss gets back from vacation (the lazy bastard just took a vacation to Portugal to fuck his old lady) I am sending an email to HR to schedule a meeting.

people are getting a free ride to the top

it is ragefuel JD
i get it:feelscry:
Thank you! And in the office - those same people (often foid bosses) will turn to an incel working hiss ass off, and tell him during his review that he's "quiet."

The plan is simple:

View attachment 1221829

"They" are getting serviced by hookERs at the top, brocel! I know!

Having to listen to the chadriguez brag about his life and the favoritism the bosses show him - has driven me insane with jealousy, and I like it.

I will give them a chance to promote me - if they say no, or try to pretend like they need time to think about it - I’m starting World War 3 inside the office.