Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I'm going to be tracked down and imprisoned

Alone75

Alone75

Legend
★★★★
THE tragic events in Plymouth must serve as a wake-up call for us all to the clear and present danger posed by Incel.

Most people will not have heard of this extremist movement before – but now the threat is clear for all to see.

It is a sinister death cult that targets women and is a growing concern to security services.

Full pathetic article https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15873638/jacqui-smith-incel-wake-up-call/

Clueless people like this [mainly always foids] with their dangerous ignorant lies will happily see us given life terms for being lonely harmless virgins not through choice and being members on boards like this!

Last edited:
"Sinister death cult" lmao

The Sun sensationalizes everything, nothing will happen. You haven't said anything incriminating and therefore have nothing to worry about.

Death cult :feelskek:

Never thought of the day id be in a death cult.

DRINK THE WINE MY CHILDREN! DRINK THE WINE!

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

THE tragic events in Plymouth must serve as a wake-up call for us all to the clear and present danger posed by Incel.

Most people will not have heard of this extremist movement before – but now the threat is clear for all to see.

It is a sinister death cult that targets women and is a growing concern to security services.

Full pathetic article https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/15873638/jacqui-smith-incel-wake-up-call/

Clueless people like this [mainly always foids] with their dangerous ignorant lies will happily see us given life terms for being lonely harmless virgins not through choice and being members on boards like this!
jfl they're comparing dudes who crash planes into towers and blow shit up to men talking about sex and being lonely on the internet :feelskek:

Isn't The Sun like the worst newspaper ever kek

The Sun sensationalizes everything, nothing will happen. You haven't said anything incriminating and therefore have nothing to worry about.

I don't give a shit tbh, not really worried. The constant flow of misinformation about involuntary celibate men pisses me off though! Also, the article was written by an ex Home Secretary of the UK Government. People will listen to Jacqui Smith more and take it seriously! :feelsclown:

I don't give a shit tbh, not really worried. The constant flow of misinformation about involuntary celibate men pisses me off though! Also, the article was written by an ex Home Secretary of the UK Government. People will listen to Jacqui Smith more and take it seriously! :feelsclown:

Lol, that just proves that politicians have no fucking clue about anything, no wonder this country is in a fucking mess, the people running the country calling lonely downtrodden men extremists for no reason at all :feelskek: Fkin hell. No research, no compassion or empathy, and no will to see the other person's point of view. Sums up British politicians really. Utter garbage. Sooner I leave this country the better :feelsLightsaber:

I belong to a sinister death cult lmao One step closer to ascension

Btw if theres only one harmless incel in this world, its you man @Alone75

The sun is garbage anyway

All the UK has to do is pass the bill to make misogyny a hate crime, and they can start rounding us all up based on our internet post histories.

I've been saying it for a while. We are absolutely heading toward a 1984 style dystopia. The incel concentration camps will become the new Auschwitz. They'll make use do hard labor for hating women, and disrespecting m'lady, and radicalizing others with facts. Work will set us free.

All the UK has to do is pass the bill to make misogyny a hate crime, and they can start rounding us all up based on our internet post histories.

I've been saying it for a while. We are absolutely heading toward a 1984 style dystopia. The incel concentration camps will become the new Auschwitz. They'll make use do hard labor for hating women, and disrespecting m'lady, and radicalizing others with facts. Work will set us free.

It's being pushed harder now to make misogyny a hate crime, how will it be enforced I wonder? Go after the powerful chads who practice it daily or punish lowly men who dare to say negative things to a women? They would rather call around to an ugly males house in a police riot van who tried cold approaching [that's sexual harassment:soy:] or one leaving a :heart: on a instagram photo of a female showing her bare ass!

It's being pushed harder now to make misogyny a hate crime, how will it be enforced I wonder? Go after the powerful chads who practice it daily or punish lowly men who dare to say negative things to a women, call round to an ugly males house who tried cold approaching [that's sexual harassment:soy:] or one leaving a :heart: on a instagram photo of a female showing her bare ass?
I wonder...
It'll be like a hammer they can drop on anyone at any time. Like if you get arrested for a traffic violation, they'll look you up in their spy database which already flagged you as an incel, and then on top of the traffic violation they'll charge you with a hate crime. They'll use misogyny to amplify their power to imprison any male for any reason at all.

I guess I'm part of a "sinister death cult" now. :feelsEhh:

Feels good to watch these idiots panic among themselves.

If this was really a sinnister death cult, we would be fucking JBs right now.

These people are fucking schizophrenic if they think me saying edgy raunchy shit online about woman and their shitty standards and preveilged views will somehow make me a mass murder. ER and JD were retards who mogg this whole site to the brim. Now because of their shitty retarded actions they basically think we're some suddam Hussein hate group.

:feelsaww:

It’s over for UK eurofags
:feelskek::feelskek:

I am the lord of the death cult

Just remember the immortal words of the late Tom Metzger everyone should ZOG’s blue niggers ever make their way to your door…

“I have nothing to say”.

Just remember the immortal words of the late Tom Metzger everyone should ZOG’s blue niggers ever make their way to your door…

“I have nothing to say”.
TFw

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back