Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment I’m going to be rude to a foid who was just hired by my company

• Thread starter Subhuman Niceguy
  • Start date
Subhuman Niceguy

Subhuman Niceguy

Paragon
★★★★★
Today is her first day.

I have never met the foid, but I don’t have any optimism left to be friendly - especially to a toilet who lives life on easy-mode.

When I meet her - I will treat her like foids treat us incels - like we are less than dog shit.

GIGA BASED FUCK HER DAY UP :feelsautistic:

Treat her like the useless cunt she is

It seems like foids I work with always begin to hate me after about two months.

And you know she already has a boyfriend, a chad on the side, an extra boyfriend, and four male orbiters.
Treat her like the useless cunt she is
Will do. I hate coworkers who pretend to be super nice when you first meet them, and two months later, they turn into different people.

Hello.
I’m the stereotypical sub 7/10 male around the office who people will talk behind my back about.

No sex, no friendliness.

It seems like foids I work with always begin to hate me after about two months.

And you know she already has a boyfriend, a chad on the side, an extra boyfriend, and four male orbiters.
Once they start gaining confidence their hate goes up.

Typical of foids to have her team of ass kissers ready to defend her at any time.

Once they start gaining confidence their hate goes up.

Typical of foids to have her team of ass kissers ready to defend her at any time.
Yeah, I literally saw what you are talking about with my own eyes this summer.

An ugly, 5.6/10 overweight goblina Mexican foid was hired to work as a secretary at the front desk.

This foid is ugly, she is annoyingly fat, and she used to wear glasses, and she always wears a face mask - like you see her and think “if you just ate less, and exercised more you wouldn’t be so ugly”. The best way I can describe her face, is that she looks exactly like the cartoon character, Yajirobe, from Dragon Ball.

The goblina has a talent for speaking, and taking calls - so of course, the faggots around the office treat her like she is a goddess. They literally praise her, I want to vomit some days.

All the sudden - the goblina stopped wearing her glasses, and started wearing contact lenses. She lost a little bit of weight, but by the end of October, I would say she gained it back. She still dresses like a sitcom character from a 1980’s television show, and she still wears the same pair of dirty sneakers to work everyday (if a male did that he would be fired). Yet she has transformed herself (somewhat) into a 6.1/10 goblina.

And of course, she no longer talks to me. :blackpill:

Yeah, I literally saw what you are talking about with my own eyes this summer.

An ugly, 5.6/10 overweight goblina Mexican foid was hired to work as a secretary at the front desk.

This foid is ugly, she is annoyingly fat, and she used to wear glasses, and she always wears a face mask - like you see her and think “if you just ate less, and exercised more you wouldn’t be so ugly”. The best way I can describe her face, is that she looks exactly like the cartoon character, Yajirobe, from Dragon Ball.

The goblina has a talent for speaking, and taking calls - so of course, the faggots around the office treat her like she is a goddess. They literally praise her, I want to vomit some days.

All the sudden - the goblina stopped wearing her glasses, and started wearing contact lenses. She lost a little bit of weight, but by the end of October, I would say she gained it back. She still dresses like a sitcom character from a 1980’s television show, and she still wears the same pair of dirty sneakers to work everyday (if a male did that he would be fired). Yet she has transformed herself (somewhat) into a 6.1/10 goblina.

And of course, she no longer talks to me. :blackpill:
If they've gotten better, they know they can do better. Anytime they gain an ounce of confidence they take it overboard. However, even the standards of the fat foids have are over inflated. Most fat foids don't even have to "self-improve" like fat guys. There are lots of men with fat fetishes, but there aren't many foids with "fat fetishes" anyways. Foids are lucky that men have varied tastes whilst foids unlike men don't have varied tastes (at most they have two types, the typical Chad archtype or the pretty boy archtype - most of them prefer the later nowadays).

Give us a follow up post once the work day is over pls, curious to know what happened.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back