Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m going to be relationshipless for the rest of my life

A

Aspergcel

Admiral
★★★
Because I want my oneitis and nobody else. But I’ve already gotten rejected atleast three times by her. And after what I did, she will never forgive me. My chances are over. The best thing to do right now is to let go of her, and try to find another girl.

That’s where my autism comes in. I just can’t let go of her no matter what. I’m too obsessed with her. So I’m going to keep chasing after her even though she’ll never want me. I’m gonna keep chasing her until the day I die. I don’t give a fuck.

And this is the reason why I’ll be relationshipless for the rest of my life. Instesd of putting my time and energy into finding other girls, I choose to keep chasing after my oneitis instead.

I’ve chosen this path now. I will be a virgin forever. It’s over for me.

Screenshot 20230221 215653

That’s where my autism comes in. I just can’t let go of her no matter what. I’m too obsessed with her. So I’m going to keep chasing after her even though she’ll never want me. I’m gonna keep chasing her until the day I die. I don’t give a fuck.
stalking-weird.gif

She can't possibly look that good brocel, you need to get over her

What braincuckoldry does to a motherfucker. You oneitis will be fucked in all the holes and will enjoy like a bitch while you wail.

Brocel, you have mental retardation.

What braincuckoldry does to a motherfucker. You oneitis will be fucked in all the holes and will enjoy like a bitch while you wail.

Brocel, you have mental retardation.
Screenshot 2023 03 07 215949

She’s the perfect girl. A solid 9/10
No perfect girl, you fool. The halo effect is kicking you hard you think she's an angel while she IS SATAN.

CUT HER CLITORIS OFF AND ZIP UP HER VAGINA UNTIL SHE CAN ONLY KILL HERSELF!!!! (in videogame)

ill have a relationship with an AI

I used to have a onetis but that shit is cucked so many other whores out here stop worrying about some whore that's getting railed by Chad and Tyrone's bitch ass

Am glad I never experienced a oneits

Because I want my oneitis and nobody else. But I’ve already gotten rejected atleast three times by her. And after what I did, she will never forgive me. My chances are over. The best thing to do right now is to let go of her, and try to find another girl.

And this is the reason why I’ll be relationshipless for the rest of my life. Instesd of putting my time and energy into finding other girls, I choose to keep chasing after my oneitis instead.

I’ve chosen this path now. I will be a virgin forever. It’s over for me.
This will make you feel better LOL hilariaous life fule

She can't possibly look that good brocel, you need to get over her

I distanced myself from Mother, yet became angrier each time I looked in the mirror, previously.

at some level of life, suicide becomes easier to do but now, i am still relatively young (mid twenties) so i still have hope in ascension buti think that this hope will die out by the time i am in my therties and then it would be way more easier to kill myself.

at some level of life, suicide becomes easier to do but now, i am still relatively young (mid twenties) so i still have hope in ascension buti think that this hope will die out by the time i am in my therties and then it would be way more easier to kill myself.
Suicide is never the answer