Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee ‘I’m going on a sex strike’.

BrettyBoy

BrettyBoy

Requested ban.
-
‘I’m going on a sex strike’.

If shit like this doesn’t show that women’s bodies are their only self-worth then does at this point? Out of all the things to protest with, they threaten the unavailability of their bodies that many men won’t even have access to unless they are NT or Chad.

Knowing women, I’m not surprised that it’s their bodies they use against men for this whole strike shit.

I'm pretty sure sex strike == having an affair with Tyrone. The women who go on sex strikes are mostly idiots who have only ever experienced oppression second-hand by reading internet articles. They don't have the willpower to actually go without sex that long.

I'm pretty sure sex strike == having an affair with Tyrone. The women who go on sex strikes are mostly idiots who have only ever experienced oppression second-hand by reading internet articles. They don't have the willpower to actually go without sex that long.

Who are they threatening with not giving sex to? Incels and chads don't care.

Maybe those they are in a betabux relationship with.
They rarely get sex too, most of them are in dead bedroom relationships if they're non chads.

"Sex strikes" have literally no effect over me, so they can do whatever they want, lol