Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I’m going mad

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
All the rage and hatred for foids in boiling inside me. It’s comparable to a millions of shotguns shooting at the same time (in minecraft). I feel like another rejection will snap me and turn me into a total madman that laughs at the pictures of hamsters

In other words

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :feelspuke: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsEhh::feelsohgod::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

And by the way fuckk all them cucks who say that we should just brush rejections off. Fuck you! Bitches, if you reading this i spit on your parents graves! There is nothing more painful that rejection! Bleeeeet kurwa suka pizda blyat! Fucking hell I can’t even describe how angry i am right now

Last edited:
I HATE WOMEN TOO FUCK SHIT CUNTS

Fuckk alll them reeeererereee!

I can understand the hatred bros.

Its like in today's world we're all living in a worldwide brothel that only we particular males are not allowed to participate in.

It is frustrating if not maddening to say the least.

I can understand the hatred bros.

Its like in today's world we're all living in a worldwide brothel that only we particular males are not allowed to participate in.

It is frustrating if not maddening to say the least.
Clown fucking world. I just want humanity and other cucked species to die off.

the question is, what can we do about it?

Hate is self-destructive if you don't direct it at some objective.

someone should make a doom MOD

You know what is destructive too? Being rejected for the whole life

Our lives are shit but we must make the best of what we have. There are still avenues that cannot be corrupted. We can lift ourselves out of our own misery and live our lives to some standard. It is very difficult though when the whole world is against you... But we have to try. Otherwise, might as well rope because what is the point of living a sad existence like that?

Natural reaction to a life of inceldom and countless rejections tbh

Our lives are shit but we must make the best of what we have. There are still avenues that cannot be corrupted. We can lift ourselves out of our own misery and live our lives to some standard. It is very difficult though when the whole world is against you... But we have to try. Otherwise, might as well rope because what is the point of living a sad existence like that?
Yes bro, but this last rejection was a huge blow to my sanity. All the rage i was controlling just bursted out

This image must be cursed

ER is not allowed! no do