Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm Going For Inpatient Care

• Thread starter universallyabhorred
  • Start date
universallyabhorred

universallyabhorred

Banned
-
Can't take the depression and pain anymore, seriously feeling suicidal even though I don't have the means. On top of that, I have no motivation, my sleep is wrecked and I can't handle this shit life anymore. Even though this is going to suck ass at least I hope I can become more motivated so I can wageslave, get an education, find enjoyment in copes and maybe make some friends IRL, maybe even ascend by surgerycelling or arranged marriage. My mental health has been horrible recently and I feel so helpless and hopeless, I have been looking to get appointments for outpatient care but they are all full or take months to get appointment, I need something to calm the pain right now. That's why I will do this, sorry for the long rant, my sleep deprivation has made me incoherent even. Anyway I won't be here for a week or two see you guys later.

Good luck man, hopefully they can help.

good luck bro, stop LDARing if you are not made for it.. some can neet and ldar but for example I cant do it I need to cope with things like careermaxxing etc otherwise I go crazy so you should make an effort to improve your copes too

Good luck man. Just do what you feel is best for you.

Big, huge mistake.

Good luck brother.
Hope it's not too bad and you recover soon.
Until then, I hope it all goes well :)

mental health workers are people that should be sent to hell,i had sessions with blonde therapist my college set-up after i decided to seek help. was a big waste of time and whole time i wanted to fuck her. dont do it.

I wouldn’t do it if I were you, but it’s your choice

Wish you luck, man.

good luck bro. Don't expect much tbh, but it might help you get back into a routine and appreciate your freedom.

If it works, how long will it last? You’ll still be a truecel living in a time of abundance for Chads and women.

Keep your expectations very low for it to help. But even if it doesn't directly help you may learn something about what not to do in future so anything is worth a try if you're desperate. Good luck with it

Good luck, it probably won't be as bad as you think it is.

Also, since you're getting in the mental health system, this would greatly help your chances at NEETbux, if you want to go down that path. This also harms your chances at wageslavery in the future...

Jew pills did help me when I was at my lowest low..

Can't take the depression and pain anymore, seriously feeling suicidal even though I don't have the means. On top of that, I have no motivation, my sleep is wrecked and I can't handle this shit life anymore. Even though this is going to suck ass at least I hope I can become more motivated so I can wageslave, get an education, find enjoyment in copes and maybe make some friends IRL, maybe even ascend by surgerycelling or arranged marriage. My mental health has been horrible recently and I feel so helpless and hopeless, I have been looking to get appointments for outpatient care but they are all full or take months to get appointment, I need something to calm the pain right now. That's why I will do this, sorry for the long rant, my sleep deprivation has made me incoherent even. Anyway I won't be here for a week or two see you guys later.
How old are you?

STUPID BITCH.

I'd have escalated it on the spot and drop kicked that whore.

Edit: This occured in cucknada. Not even surprised.

Last edited:
I wish you best of the luck brother.