Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I’m going crazy and am getting scared of things that aren’t real

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 18h 2m
Lately I’ve been having dreams where some weird yellow wood like thing is escape from my left pointer finger. The tip of my finger starts making a weird opening and weird yellow like wood is escaping from my finger. The skin on my finger starting moving like a wavy ocean and holes pop up and the wood like thing comes out. It doesn’t hurt but feels weird. I’ve had this happen the past few nights. But today was different. I felt like it was happening in real life and I starting biting my finger a bit. I also would place it above my chest and imaging it coming out of my finger.

I’m also super anxious about it and think it will happen irl. Every time I look at my finger I think about it and start stressing.

The pieces that come out aren’t small at all and are quite large. What’s weird is that they don’t hurt, they just look weird, like yellow wood like things that look like legos kind of. Except some with a rough texture and some with smooth.

WHAT IS HAPPENING TO ME! THE LONELINESS IS MAKING ME INSANE.

Normally when I have a dream/nightmare it doesn’t affect me irl. But this one isn’t like the average dream.

H

HighTGymcel

Luminary
★★★★★
84d 15h 38m
Weird dreams are definitly an incel trait buddy boyo

mistersinister

mistersinister

Only the ugly and autistic can be incel!
★★★★
113d 5h 40m
I was scared of the Sleep Master from Goosebumps, I realized I was even scarier in age 21

Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
just look up ingrown hair removal , i think thats the closest to this .

i have more dreams about plane and helicopter crashes , last dream was a legit helicopter crash beneath my kitchen window , with a real size helicopter and graphic as fuck

meanwhile a giant sized attractive woman ( like 5 meters or so ) with a business look looks up to me , standing in the garden , like shes the one who ordered the crash.

The helicopter made a fucking turn in the sky and straight up crashed , suprised it was not straight into the kitchen window but beneath it .

@Broly btw you got a cool new picture , has some serious / luminous vibe to it

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
87d 16h 4m
Izayacel

Izayacel

LUMINOUS LUTHER "
★★★★★
49d 22h 57m
i get to many plane and helicopter crashes , and once a nuclear smoke mushroom 20 meters away from my home .

atleast it wasnt the explosion but the smoke mushroom was legit terrifying .

Broly

Broly

can’t fuck cause small wrists and bad nose
★★★★★
187d 18h 2m
just look up ingrown hair removal , i think thats the closest to this .

i have more dreams about plane and helicopter crashes , last dream was a legit helicopter crash beneath my kitchen window , with a real size helicopter and graphic as fuck

meanwhile a giant sized attractive woman ( like 5 meters or so ) with a business look looks up to me , standing in the garden , like shes the one who ordered the crash.

The helicopter made a fucking turn in the sky and straight up crashed , suprised it was not straight into the kitchen window but beneath it .
I also have nightmares where I’m being chased by a fictional character or animal. Vampires, wolves, lions etc etc. When I wake up I’m sweating. Except there I know it’s just a bad dream, this time it feels very strange.
@Broly btw you got a cool new picture , has some serious / luminous vibe to it
Thanks man:feelsaww:

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★
43d 20h 9m
You finally changed pic

lemon21

lemon21

I'm the proudest weeb of em all
★★★