Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

im going blind and deaf

my prescription glasses arent good enough anymore and my ears are filled to the brim with earwax

if i read more as a kid, id probably be legally blind

OvER for blind, deaf and immobile vegetative incels who can't read this forum's posts or make any new posts for that matter

my prescription glasses arent good enough anymore and my ears are filled to the brim with earwax
Aren't you a youngcel? Absolute suifuel. Wearing glasses is the ultimate failo for men and makes you lose any and all appeal unless you're chad.

wash your ears with water prolly will get rid of those wax chunks

Aren't you a youngcel? Absolute suifuel. Wearing glasses is the ultimate failo for men and makes you lose any and all appeal unless you're chad.
yea thats why it sucks. From 2019 onwards, i only needed glasses for driving, looking at the board if at the back of class and other menial kinda things. Now i need it for everything. My pheno can somewhat suit glasses but my eyes are my best feature by far (mtn) so it sucks. I'll try to wear contacts.

wash your ears with water prolly will get rid of those wax chunks
yea i have ear drops, i use them like once every 6 months for this very problem

yea thats why it sucks. From 2019 onwards, i only needed glasses for driving, looking at the board if at the back of class and other menial kinda things. Now i need it for everything. My pheno can somewhat suit glasses but my eyes are my best feature by far (mtn) so it sucks. I'll try to wear contacts.
Fuarkkk. I've been a glassescel for as long as I can remember—since like 3 years old—so my eyesight was always really sucky, but I can't imagine the pure suifuel of having to get them perscripted as a teen or adult.

I would advise consulting your doctor about getting laser eye surgery. I can't get it because my perscription is too high due to my meme tier genetics, but God knows I would if I could.

Last edited:
@Todd Thundercock had the ear wax problem and needed surgery to have it removed. :feelsthink:

@Todd Thundercock had the ear wax problem and needed surgery to have it removed. :feelsthink:
in the past, it was so bad i could barely hear. Now, i can feel it but still hear. I doubt i need surgery.

Hot shower and paperclip. Laser eye surgery.

Fuarkkk. I've been a glassescel for as long as I can remember—since like 3 years old—so my eyesight was always really sucky, but I can't imagine the pure suifuel of having to get them perscripted as a teen or adult.

I would advise consulting your doctor about getting laser eye surgery. I can't get it because my perscription is too high due to my meme tier genetics, but God knows I would if I could.
ill try preventative measures since if it gets any worse it's over ngl. Glasses isnt the end of the world though since my smv was never high enough for women or successful socializing anyway.

they just need to self-improve and get a better personality tbh
Only works for deaf and blind disabled foids, Helen Keller would've roped herself if she was born male

go to a doctor. he will wash your ears out. that should be no problem

ill try preventative measures since if it gets any worse it's over ngl. Glasses isnt the end of the world though since my smv was never high enough for women or successful socializing anyway.
It's a good idea to have a conversation with your eye doctor anytime you're considering changes that could impact your vision health, and LASIK eye surgery is certainly no exception. Your regular eye doctor is in the best position to know the details of your unique eye conditions, vision problems, and vision health history.

Also, I've heard that generally speaking, most LASIK eye surgeons agree on 25-40 as the ideal age range for LASIK eye surgery candidacy for a few reasons. By the age of 25, eyeglasses and contact lens prescriptions have most likely stabilized. A stable prescription is one of the hallmarks of a good LASIK candidate.