Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm going back to rehab

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
I spoke with my mom about how terrible I have been feeling for the past few months. She was supportive. I've drank every day for 10 years. I completely broke down last night and wanted to buy a gun to shoot myself, to cause her mental pain. That's not me, it's a twisted version. I sobered up and talked to her this morning and she wants me to go to rehab for alcohol too. Thank you mom. See you guys in a bit

Good luck. Although I would never voluntarily go to a mental institution

Love you brocel. I hope you take care and find some peace. You're a good soul with a good heart :heart:

good luck brocel. see you soon

Take a day at a time. Get through today without thinking about tomorrow or the future. Eventually the cravings will get less and less and reach a point where you don't need to drink.

I spoke with my mom about how terrible I have been feeling for the past few months. She was supportive. I've drank every day for 10 years. I completely broke down last night and wanted to buy a gun to shoot myself, to cause her mental pain. That's not me, it's a twisted version. I sobered up and talked to her this morning and she wants me to go to rehab for alcohol too. Thank you mom. See you guys in a bit
Good luck

I hope you feel better soon

Thanks for all of the support you guys

Good luck boyo. Hope to see you in better health soon

Are you really gonna quit? Loser
Ten years of drinking and you want to throw it all away. Shame