Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Im glad the little dark age edits fell off. I'll explain...

Lookslikeit

Lookslikeit

Veteran
★★
Think about it. What does one gain from it? Its regurgitated crap that doesnt lead anywhere. Chad can be the biggest pussy on the planet, he still will be better off then you 9 times out of 10.

i dont know who invented this phrase, but its true: "you have to be 10x the men your grandfather was to get a woman with 10x less quality than your grandma".

And it doesnt stop there. Get a job? Become a millionaire? Get ripped (gymcelling)? For what?! To come to my lonely apartment and play my stupid overhyped shittty game?! Or do weed and/or alcohol instead?! Fuuuck that.

And dont get me started on the tradcucks... its a gimmick, a sharade, a mockery, a scam to keep you on the hamster wheel, just like the rest of the disugting shit that's hyped nowadays.

AND, to top it off, what is it thats worth being saved nowadays, anyway? Nothing.

we men will get back our Patriarchy, the beta uprising will come, i can hear the rumbling

It’s not just for girls tho it’s for urself, u feel less bummy