Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad people don't cope with "the wall" anymore

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
I barely hear the term "the wall" nowadays, which is good. Women will retain their infinite SMV well into their 30s, even 40s. They have to become literal grannies to start declining significantly in SMV and even then they're probably higher than the average man.

Last edited:
True, they lose a bit of attention after hitting menopause but still infinite smv.

I barely hear the term "the wall" nowadays, which is good. Women will retain their infinite SMV well into their 30s, even 40s. They have to become literal grannies to start declining significantly in SMV and even then they're probably higher than the average man.
Chubby grannies smvmog normie men on tinder. Unfortunately, the tinder experiment was taken down on jewtube and I can't find it anywhere

The "wall" is an F-tier, Red-pill/MSTOW delusional GIGACOPE. The "wall" does not exist in a society where so many men are utterly desperate for female sex/intimacy/affection/companionship, and where women have total control of access to sex and totally control how/when/where/to whom it is dispensed. :feelsjuice: If the "wall" does exist for foids, they don't hit it until they're far past menopause, not late 20s/early 30s as the Red-pill/MSTOW copers like to say.

Chubby grannies smvmog normie men on tinder. Unfortunately, the tinder experiment was taken down on jewtube and I can't find it anywhere

Gratuitous anti-semitism. I'm watching you, glowie.

@chudur-budur will still be trying to slay grandmas, and being rejected, further inflating the egos of 90 year old cripplied wheelchair bound dementia suffering females.

@Dregster666 and @Zer0/∞ will understand.

Gratuitous anti-semitism. I'm watching you, glowie.

>Borderline GrAYcel calling me glowie
:feelskek:

The "wall" ain't no cope. A foid's "salad" days are the ages of 15 to 21 or thereabouts. In that age range they possess an intense and irresistable biological allure to the (healthy) male sexual psyche. They may still retain that allure to some extent past this age range as it slowly dissipates along with their fertility window but it's denying reality that foids aged 15 to 21 (possibly starting younger) are at a peak that hits male arousal hard. The only cope is the denial of this. Women outside that range have a harder, more bitter edge and invariably the vague stink of cigaratte ash which evolutionary evolved to warn the male of the foid's impending drying up. :feelskek:

All inconvenient content disappears eventually

Even when I was a :redpill: retard at the height of MGTOW and :redpill: I knew "the Wall" was bullshit. Men fetishize EVERYTHING, so how could it possibly make any sense that one day she just becomes totally desperate for some low value schmuck?

In reality the SMV decline from aging couldn't be anymore graceful for women. The only thing they're really up against is their biological clock to shit Hellspawns out of their vagina, but even then if she stays well put together it's not like she has to settle for some bottom tier Redpiller. The world is a big place, especially when you have virtually infinite SMV as Foids do.

Even when I was a :redpill: retard at the height of MGTOW and :redpill: I knew "the Wall" was bullshit. Men fetishize EVERYTHING, so how could it possibly make any sense that one day she just becomes totally desperate for some low value schmuck?

In reality the SMV decline from aging couldn't be anymore graceful for women. The only thing they're really up against is their biological clock to shit Hellspawns out of their vagina, but even then if she stays well put together it's not like she has to settle for some bottom tier Redpiller. The world is a big place, especially when you have virtually infinite SMV as Foids do.

this is such :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You guys should be outraged and embittered you will not experience making love to a fresh virginal/near virginal foid. Everything else is cope.

At a garden party I heard my aunt (who is in her late seventies) literally say about some average-looking guy her own age: "Can't imagine he'll ever get laid again." :feelsclown: I almost wanted to shout: "You're not exactly a freshly caught fish either!" My mom would have beaten me to death for such a transgression, however; so I refrained. :feelshaha:

At a garden party I heard my aunt (who is in her late seventies) literally say about some average-looking guy her own age: "Can't imagine he'll ever get laid again." :feelsclown: I almost wanted to shout: "You're not exactly a freshly caught fish either!" My mom would have beaten me to death for such a transgression, however; so I refrained. :feelshaha:

based and manners-pilled. :feelsokman:

:blackpill::yes:

this is such :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::soy::soy::soy::soy:

You guys should be outraged and embittered you will not experience making love to a fresh virginal/near virginal foid. Everything else is cope.

Sorry the truth hurts brah.

BTW I didn't say I like Old Foids. But the concept of their SMV falling off a cliff is just bullshit. She wont be able to score Prime Chad's, but still easily get high-tier normies, and Chadlites lining up.

I mentioned the wall in my post about the queen today