Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm glad it's over for us because no child deserves to inherit inferior incel genetics.

VeganIcon

VeganIcon

Recruit
★★
The dream to ascend and breed with a female is selfish even to entertain.

Its not entirely genetics though. I know incels who had parents that were both attractive. Its chemicals in our environment that we were exposed to, wreck havoc on the endocrine system. We all had BPA plastic toys and baby bottles.

Look at photos from your dads highschool year book, nearly every high schooler looked like a 20 year old today and looked like a chad.

Even Goebbels had good-looking kids with a good Aryan wife. I'm ugly but much better than him in terms of genetics tbh.

I would never have kids. They dont need my autism, agoraphobia, anxiety, and depression.

@Veganist look another vegan, you're not the only one now
Its not entirely genetics though. I know incels who had parents that were both attractive. Its chemicals in our environment that we were exposed to, wreck havoc on the endocrine system. We all had BPA plastic toys and baby bottles.

Look at photos from your dads highschool year book, nearly every high schooler looked like a 20 year old today and looked like a chad.
Agreed lol.
My dad looks like a chad and has a MUCH better bone structure than me :\

That’s gonna be a problem since a few people here fuck animals

I've already seen someone on about how "pony mare pussy is the best." I feel sorry that they think fucking animals will do anything positive for them.

Nothing selfish about putting your own happiness before others. Fuck the kids, I hope ya'll fuckers get a chance the start a family one day if that's what you want.

You haven’t been here long enough.
Sure you don't just mean weaboo's that are into furries, cause there's loads of those.
Do you mean full on beastiality (like fucking a goat)

I wouldn't mind conceiving children.

It's the raising part that's the problem for me.

I'd always planned to get a vasectomy when I became sexually active.

So I'll probably never get a vasectomy, but theoretically I don't want children.

Nothing selfish about putting your own happiness before others.
That's basically the description of selfishness.

I agree with OP. Genetic recombination exists, but betting on it is riskier than betting on strict Mendelian heredity when it comes to reproduction. If you're ugly and have a predisposition towards introversion or depression on top of it, don't reproduce. Let go of your pride and admit that your genes must go. That applies even if you are high IQ. Intelligence isn't worth anything in this world unless it's math-genius-high.

That's basically the description of selfishness.
Putting yourself over others is normal, disregarding everyone else would be selfish. But yeah, don't k ow how bad op has it so it might be selfish to pass on his genes, but it doesn't take much to get fucked over by genetic recombination and equally you could turn out completely normal or even win the genetic lottery.
Sec 8676515

Just gonna leave this here :feelsokman:

Last edited:
Intelligence isn't worth anything in this world unless it's math-genius-high.
High IQ statement, unless you can put "muh 140 ICQ" into a good use, consider that you have 60 IQ or something, no difference. Dumb Chad lives a happy life, while high IQ truecel LDARing here all the day. Intelligence is useless shit, unless you can make good money using it, and you must be really very intelligent to be able to do so.

I didn't inherit incel genetics. It's just that the goalposts have moved since my father was young. And the goalposts keep moving so children of normies will be incels even if they're not uglier than their parents.

"I'm glad it's over teehee i am genetic shit i deserve it"
Perhaps the most cucked non-cucked shit some people on here say.

what a cuck, srs you are a coping cuck it is eating u alive tgat its over stop coping jfl

Our ancestors had shit tier looks genetics like us, but instead of faltering, they took humanity from the darkness of caves to the blinding sunlight at the top of our spires. I will not lose the reproductive lottery to some good looking facial bones and the disassembly of the western civilization that accompanies them.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back