Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm glad I'm not circumcised

Ricordanza

Ricordanza

Saw my reflection and cried
★★★★★
I watched a video on it out of pure morbid curiosity and I'm grateful for once in my life about something. I would probably kill myself if I was circumcucked, it would be the last straw for me personally

I am also glad I’m not circumcised

I am also glad I’m not circumcised
Idk man the video I watched had a cuckstralian doctor explaining the procedure so I feel like you're lying to me

Idk man the video I watched had a cuckstralian doctor explaining the procedure so I feel like you're lying to me
why would I larp about not being circumcised jfl

what benefit does this give me?

I unfortunately got circumcised at birth

I watched a video on it out of pure morbid curiosity and I'm grateful for once in my life about something. I would probably kill myself if I was circumcucked, it would be the last straw for me personally
Unfortunately, I am circumcized and I want to rope more because of it...

I'll never experience sexual pleasure even if I got a girlfriend because my dicklet is beyond useless. Circumcized, small, under 4", borderline micropenis because it's in the 3.5"-3.8" range fully erect...

I absolutely hate my life and feel like roping every day of my misERable life...

I unfortunately got circumcised at birth
Same...I was born in America...

Are you American, Jewish, Muslim, South Korean, or Filipino? Those are really the only groups that do circumcision.

Same...I was born in America...

Are you American, Jewish, Muslim, South Korean, or Filipino? Those are really the only groups that do circumcision.
American

I'll never experience sexual pleasure even if I got a girlfriend because my dicklet is beyond useless. Circumcized, small, under 4", borderline micropenis because it's in the 3.5"-3.8" range fully erect...
I mean you can still have sex with a 4 incher. My soft dick is 3.5 and I just looked at it and it definitely can go inside a pussy.

Circumcised is brutal though, if it makes you feel any better, my glans is so hypersensitive that it hurts if I touch it with my finger, the most I can do is expose it to running water without it being uncomfortable

i used to wish i was because i thought it looked weird

I enjoy listening to it
I only listen to female groups, so it's not the soy male groups
I listen to babymetal sometimes, those little chink sluts are hot man and you know they're tighter than a nun

I like how you were the same dude who said having a foreskin is such an inconvenience and I should be glad. :feelshaha::feelsbadman::feelsrope:

Some of us never got the chance to choose : (

Aren't you from a Muslim family?

It doesn’t matter that much bro

I mean you can still have sex with a 4 incher. My soft dick is 3.5 and I just looked at it and it definitely can go inside a pussy.

Circumcised is brutal though, if it makes you feel any better, my glans is so hypersensitive that it hurts if I touch it with my finger, the most I can do is expose it to running water without it being uncomfortable
I'd love to be uncircumcised. I imagine that sex with a girl and feeling the inside of her pussy would feel amazing with an uncircumcised dick. Instead, I'll never know because my stupid Americuck parents and Americuck Jew Doctors amputated my foreskin with circumcision...

Even if I got a girlfriend, I couldn't enjoy her sexually because I effectively am dickless being a circumcized borderline micropenis dicklet...

forsen doesn’t have forskin

Its for your own health n hygiene