Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm glad I have a low sex drive/ high standards + American women are overweight

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
I think if I had more testosterone and a higher sex drive I'd be far more miserable due to lower standards. Because of my lower sex drive I'm really only aroused if I see an attractive woman. Seeing the average woman naked doesn't tickle my fancy and never has. This is again something that helps me cope with inceldom. Imagine if I found every broad that had tits attractive. I'd be miserable.

It's also fortunate for that American women don't take care of their weight imagine if I went to the beach to see something like this.

Screenshot 20240903 1608202

Fessesrebondiesconseilsbeautejpeg 6086ddf9a66d5

Would be absolute suicide fuel

Last edited:
I think if I had more testosterone and a higher sex drive I'd be far more miserable due to lower standards. Because of my lower sex drive I'm really only aroused if I see an attractive woman. Seeing the average woman naked doesn't tickle my fancy and never had. This is again something that helps me cope with inceldom. Imagine if I found every broad that had tits attractive. I'd be miserable.

It's also fortunate for that American women don't take care of their weight imagine if I went to the beach to see something like this.

View attachment 1246244

View attachment 1246245

Would be absolute suicide fuel
I am not so lucky. Foids here are attractive as fuck

My sex drive is low too. Men with high sex drives tend to be simps who simp over anything even grannies or trannies & lack basic impulse control.

same my sex drive is very low because of pills and it's so much better

I even saw so fucking attractive ones, that it was hard to control my urges
Yes, almost no fat ones. And "mid" here is a 8 in US
Fucking hell. That sounds like hell. Although at least if you ever give in to your urges you'll go out getting your money's worth (joking)
EWWWW

Arnold Schwarzenegger cheated on his wife with some ugly Mexican maid. I rest my case.
True.

Fucking hell. That sounds like hell. Although at least if you ever give in to your urges you'll go out getting your money's worth (joking)
It is. My country is hell for any incel. Imagine seeing attractive foids everyday and being unable to even fuck ugly ones

i have high sex drive and its hell

i have been coping by resorting to ungodly amounts of hentai

my high sex drive paired with my sexlessness keeps me up at night

i have horrible insomnia due to being sexually frustrated every single night

It is. My country is hell for any incel. Imagine seeing attractive foids everyday and being unable to even fuck ugly ones
I'd go mad.

i have high sex drive and its hell

i have been coping by resorting to ungodly amounts of hentai

my high sex drive paired with my sexlessness keeps me up at night

i have horrible insomnia due to being sexually frustrated every single night
You should try getting on a med that reduces your sex drive maybe. I'm sorry brocel

My sex drive is low too. Men with high sex drives tend to be simps who simp over anything even grannies or trannies & lack basic impulse control.
I Jack off as many Times as need BE per day.

I Jack off as many Times as need BE per day.
I jerk off because it numbs my brain.

I am. Everyday. I literally was so mad that i couldn't do normal things like sleep or study
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: getting insulted by attractive foids much hurt even more. Ik the few times I've been insulted by then it mentally destroyed me. It being a common occurrence is enough to create a monster

There are pros and cons to having high T / high sex drive. Obviously it sucks to be an incel and be deprived of (real) sexual release, but there are downsides to having low T.

I jerk off because it numbs my brain.

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: getting insulted by attractive foids much hurt even more. Ik the few times I've been insulted by then it mentally destroyed me. It being a common occurrence is enough to create a monster
Wish i was asexual.

The dynamic would be different if there was less overweight/obesity in the US, although it still would probably not be enough to give us good results. I think part of why normal weight women are able to have such inflated standards and expectations is that just being a normal weight makes them relatively uncommon.

The dynamic would be different if there was less overweight/obesity in the US, although it still would probably not be enough to give us good results. I think part of why normal weight women are able to have such inflated standards and expectations is that just being a normal weight makes them relatively uncommon.
True. Although fat women have similar standards now if not greater.

You are lucky. I have fairly high T I think and would literally fuck almost anything if not disgustingly ugly. I get so horny and mad when I see women like this knowing I can’t have them. I want them so bad
IMG 5020

I think if I had more testosterone and a higher sex drive I'd be far more miserable due to lower standards.
I remember when I was 20 yo, I was so fuking miserable due to lack of sex and due to inability to attract women.
Now Im almost 33 and fat so my sex drive is 1/10th of what it used to be, then I see women on the streets and like 99% of them have so many defects thats its not even worth it to masturbate to them.
But once in a while, in a very long while, I will notice a woman that is sexy and then Im sad that I will never have this.

I remember when I was 20 yo, I was so fuking miserable due to lack of sex and due to inability to attract women.
Now Im almost 33 and fat so my sex drive is 1/10th of what it used to be, then I see women on the streets and like 99% of them have so many defects thats its not even worth it to masturbate to them.
But once in a while, in a very long while, I will notice a woman that is sexy and then Im sad that I will never have this.
:feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope: :feelsrope:

When I look at women on the street I really ask myself if its only about my sex drive or are women nowdays objectivly so much uglier than just 10-15 years ago.

I remember this music video from 2000s:
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xat1GVnl8-k

When I see women in this video I remember there was plenty of women like that ones, now women like that are top 0.1%

I remember seeing such women when I was a child as well. It's insane how quickly women have deteriorated in terms of looks. Seeing an attractive woman is like finding a needle in a haystack.

Brutal mang. Also ewwww
My standards are so low man. I’m so horny and just wanna fuck a real woman, not my hand or sex doll. I coom 2-4 times every day. I would date women like this and pump and dump far uglier ones. I kinda like fat chicks to an extent, and one like this would actually be very attractive to me
IMG 5019

My standards are so low man. I’m so horny and just wanna fuck a real woman, not my hand or sex doll. I coom 2-4 times every day. I would date women like this and pump and dump far uglier ones. I kinda like fat chicks to an extent, and one like this would actually be very attractive to me
View attachment 1246423
I'm about to vomit. Please stop it.

I'm about to vomit. Please stop it.
Lmao. You really wouldn’t fuck this second one? That’s literally the kind of woman I dream of having. Not too skinny and somewhat chubby. Over for pickycels

Lmao. You really wouldn’t fuck this second one? That’s literally the kind of woman I dream of having. Not too skinny and somewhat chubby. Over for pickycels
It's not like she'd give me the the chance anyway.

It's not like she'd give me the the chance anyway.
I know. Crazy though that women below our looksmatches would reject us. Women like these should be grateful when a man wants them.

I know. Crazy though that women below our looksmatches would reject us. Women like these should be grateful when a man wants them.
They're not grateful because it's a common occurrence. The Internet has ensured she has an smv above Chad

They're not grateful because it's a common occurrence. The Internet has ensured she has an smv above Chad
Yep. It’s so sad how gynocentric our society is. Back in the pre internet ere, women like this would have likely appreciated attention from average men. Internet gave them too many options

Yep. It’s so sad how gynocentric our society is. Back in the pre internet ere, women like this would have likely appreciated attention from average men. Internet gave them too many options

Although I have a strong sex drive, I can control myself.

Although I do still have some desire for some average foids, I have zero respect for them, and how they let themselves go.

I don't feel anything, just like you, my desires are spent on a good masturbation.

It doesn't matter if she is fat/thin, I don't care about social issues or agendas at all.

Although I do still have some desire for some average foids, I have zero respect for them, and how they let themselves go.
Imagine winning at life and then screwing it over with laziness and complaining it's not your fault.