Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I'm giving up alcohol

Cautious Raven

Cautious Raven

And I swear that I don't have a god
★★★★★
This poison has controlled my life for many years, and I am ready to quit. I always say or do something stupid while under the influence, and the hangovers are the worst. I'm ready to leave this behind and work on finding better more healthier copes.

I'm also gonna give up smoking shweed and cigarettes as well. These vices serve no purpose but to make my life a living hell. It's gonna be hard to quit all of these things, but I am hopeful that I will be successful so that I can move on with my life, and learn to be more grateful as a person.

Thank you for reading, and stay safe out there. We're going to make it brocels :feelsaww:

Good luck
200 2

It's embarrassing to admit, but when I drink I always end up messaging my old oneitis or a couple of women that I used to like. It quite pathetic, and only really feeds these women's egos. They never reply to me, and I'm sure they look down on me. I just get so lonely that I need something man. Living life like this is unnatural, and a man shouldn't be left by himself for his whole life.

I really wish that things were different, and that love actually existed. I've given my heart away for years hoping to one day get it back. And I'm tired of being this man that I shouldn't be.

If any of you brocels struggle with this, know that you are not alone, and that we will make it through this dark chapter of our lives.

Through hell or high water I am ready to leave this part of my life behind, and try to be something that I can be proud of.

Good luck broski. How is it going btw?

must be a few months now since i quit smoking. literally took more than 20 attempts

if your drinking every day you should see a doctor before trying to quit again alcohol can be dangerous to quit cold turkey
Don't care about living. nothing to live for

I am better off now because that shit will fuck up ur health and also is expensive here in chadstralia. It’s like 50-60 dollars for a bottle.
fr? damn rip