Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m getting zero matches in tinder

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
You call me a fakecel while I get zero matches in tinder fucking faggots

@Moeggels should be permabanned he’s getting a lot and not wanting them cuz he wants a serious relationship,fuck you pathetic privileged cunt
I’m too fukcing lazy for gym and I think it’s a scam for morons ,@Rhaast telling me gymcelled six two guy would be chadlite ,gtfo with your bullshit you fucking faggot ,it won’t change my face that much

I don’t have the money energy or time to do anything more than ldaring and failing lessons ,fuck you pieces of privileged shits

@Fat Link please do something about these faggots

do you mass swipe right on every girl?

Unless you are recessed or norwooding then you should shut the fuck up

Unless you are recessed or norwooding then you should shut the fuck up
No you should shut the fuck Up, you need to have mentally retarded to be incel with that face and height

Get off dating apps unless you are 7+ PSL. Obey the laws of mathematics and hopefully you will ascend. May capitalism bless you.

@Moeggels should be permabanned he’s getting a lot and not wanting them cuz he wants a serious relationship,fuck you pathetic privileged cunt
I’m too fukcing lazy for gym and I think it’s a scam for morons ,@Rhaast telling me gymcelled six two guy would be chadlite ,gtfo with your bullshit you fucking faggot ,it won’t change my face that much

I don’t have the money energy or time to do anything more than ldaring and failing lessons ,fuck you pieces of privileged shits

“I’m lazy so ban these guys I don’t like”
:smonk:

height is cope lmao face>everything im 6'3 and still incel

Tinder?- Yea there's hardly any women on there, the membership is like 78% men (source)

Of course you won't get any matches; Tinder is mostly just a bunch of dudes
--

Last edited:
It's your own fault you are not getting laid.
Oh yeah it’s MY fault of course thanks High iq rhaast,I wish you a painful death for this terrible gaslighting

Oh yeah it’s MY fault of course thanks High iq rhaast,I wish you a painful death for this terrible gaslighting
Average face and 6'2. All you need is the gym for a couple of months, but you are too much of a faggot.

height is cope lmao face>everything im 6'3 and still incel
IMG 20220225 122931

Idk man.

Average face and 6'2. All you need is the gym for a couple of months, but you are too much of a faggot.
Gtfo here if you think gym is the solution you worthless piece of trash

Gtfo here if you think gym is the solution you worthless piece of trash
Your problem isnt that hard to solve, just like mine, so yeah stop being a soft fag and go work out.

@PPEcel @Dregster666 @Fat Link @Infinity @MarquisDeSade @Komesarj89 ban this clingy lying greycel tbh :feelsLightsaber:
fuck you man i was just testing you, im a shitskin curry and highly autistic:feelsohh: why would i be posting here, youre a fakecel @Rhaast

youre sand niggER

fuck you traitor nigger that was not me someone hacked into my account fucking retard
explain or get banned

edit: looked at data and there does not seem to be a hack so bye faggot

Last edited:
explain or get banned

edit: looked at data and there does not seem to be a hack so bye faggot
I unironically wouldnt have reported him if he didnt lie and wasnt clingy as shit :lul:

I understand the problem, i know that you hate gym culture, just like i do, they are a bunch of low IQ faggots, but dont let that stop you from doing it.
I don’t have the fucking energy or money bro , you doesn’t seem to understand that

NIGGER I AM LITERALLY TIREDPOORCEL YET I SOMEHOW MANAGED TO DO IT :lul:.
I am more tired and more poor you idiot , you’re really dumb aren’t you

this isn't even the worst things they've done, but yeah, ban them
no its not dont listen to this faggot
lol banned. dont LARP next time, faggot.

yeah same lol. i swipe and swipe and swipe for months yet nothing

Online dating is a scam to suck money out of desperate single lonely men. It's such a waste of time and money. Fuck Tinder. :feelsjuice:

I got banned off tinder

Jfl at using tinder when you’re here

Tinder is only for chads