Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm getting uglier because of thyroid disease

SpacedOut

SpacedOut

Recruit
★★★
I have hypothyroid disease. My hairline has receeded so far back that my forehead takes up most of my face. I have hair loss, and terrible undereyes.
Anyone here have thyroid disease? Or anything that has made your physical looks deteriorate even more besides aging?

Sleep apnea. Weight gain and huge bags under eyes. Being tired also makes me more congested and likely to mouthbreathe (in which the action actually makes my face narrower). No doubt it's made me norwood faster too. But my apnea is improving though.

Just looked it up as I didn’t know what it was.

I’m sorry you have to live with that bro.

Sleep apnea. Weight gain and huge bags under eyes. Being tired also makes me more congested and likely to mouthbreathe (in which the action actually makes my face narrower). No doubt it's made me norwood faster too. But my apnea is improving though.
That sounds terrible. I don't have sleep apnea but I did use to mouth breathe a lot and it screwed up my teeth.
Just looked it up as I didn’t know what it was.

I’m sorry you have to live with that bro.
Thanks. Yeah its just the icing on the cake for me honestly as if my genetics weren't bad enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back