Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting triggered by perfume

Angry_runt

Angry_runt

Cursed OGcel
★★★★★
Whenever I smell perfume on a foid, my mind despairs on a reflex
Years ago, before Tinder was a thing and while OkCupid still gave ugly guys a shot, I managed to get some dates (thanks to anglefrauding and lightfrauding, inb4 reeeeee chad). That's about the only time I've smelled perfume on foids. Every single one of those dates began and ended with bitter disappointment, with sporadic moments of suicide-inducing cringe.
Those feelings come flooding back whenever I smell perfume. I was at a store now and at the foid in front of me smelled heavenly... and it was like I was teleported back to those horrible moments. When you see the girl you're meeting and you see her entire body slump when she sees how your face looks in real life. And you know the next half an hour is going to be torture for both of you, but you still hope against hope and smell that sweet scent of possibility, however vanishingly small.

I'm going to buy bottles of most popular women's perfume and smell it every day so I get desensitized to it.

I get triggered by all kinds of smells tbh.

Feels good to be too low IQ for my brain to make this connection, whenever I walk up behind a nice smelling small asian woman on public transport my brain just goes mmmmmmmm

Here is what slobby whores and the like do before they go on a date: they may not have access to running water, or they are just plain lazy and so they spray cheap perfume over their sweaty, gamy foul-smelling bodies in lieu of taking a shower. Daughters and wives of pig farmers are well known for this behavior before they go on a date with pickup driving rednecks. Their pussies have a horrendous odor reminiscent of rotting rough fish on the river bank.

Cletus thought Donna had taken a shower first. I mean, after slopping those sows all day. The smell of cheap perfume could have gagged a maggot. When he smelled her gizmo his supper came up. She had only taken a French shower

I hate the smell of perfume. I don’t know why whores use it.

Probably because of the stench of fish coming from their pussy tbh.

whenever a foid walked by, i always held my breath so i don't get their whiff of perfume. I don't do it as much anymore
back then it was almost subconscious

Here is what slobby whores and the like do before they go on a date: they may not have access to running water, or they are just plain lazy and so they spray cheap perfume over their sweaty, gamy foul-smelling bodies in lieu of taking a shower.
Maybe I'll try thinking about their stench under the perfume next time. Maybe I won't have to buy perfume then. Tbh I don't know how I'd buy it in person, it's obvious I wouldn't be buying it for a girlfriend so I'd look like a weirdo who does weird things with women's perfume.

Damn Chads.is pretty busy today:chad::chad:
You said on another thread you're younger than 25. Things weren't this bad 10 years ago when a 5/10 could get a looksmatch gf with some (but not too much) persistence.

Maybe I'll try thinking about their stench under the perfume next time. Maybe I won't have to buy perfume then. Tbh I don't know how I'd buy it in person, it's obvious I wouldn't be buying it for a girlfriend so I'd look like a weirdo who does weird things with women's perfume.

You said on another thread you're younger than 25. Things weren't this bad 10 years ago when a 5/10 could get a looksmatch gf with some (but not too much) persistence.
I know man,I'm just joking

Maybe I'll try thinking about their stench under the perfume next time
t b h
bh
Arbys meat mountain grence

I also hate the smell. Perfumes are mostly water, alcohol and a few fragrances (a very small %).

What third world hellhole do you live in where women's pussies stink so much you can smell them without sticking your head between their legs? The only time I have been able to smell anything related to a woman's vagina is when women are sitting in front of me while on their periods, and it's a pleasant earthy-irony sort of musky smell more than a disgusting fishy smell. Do you sense of smell mog the entirety of this forum or something?

What third world hellhole do you live in where women's pussies stink so much you can smell them without sticking your head between their legs? The only time I have been able to smell anything related to a woman's vagina is when women are sitting in front of me while on their periods, and it's a pleasant earthy-irony sort of musky smell more than a disgusting fishy smell. Do you sense of smell mog the entirety of this forum or something?
I’ve never smelled fishy pussy, thankfully. I was assuming that could be a reason they use perfume..lol.

I like most perfumes tbh. I take a deep breath whenever i realize it.

You've been closer to a vagina than most of this forum.
:chad::chad:

You've been closer to a vagina than most of this forum.
:chad::chad:
I'd put it down to my excellent personality and lack of toxic masculinity, you can do the same if you put in effort