Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting really fucking sick of incels

Muh misogyny. Meanwhile in Ukraine toilets are granted an option to kill their husbands legally just by a phone call. Just let us to hate toilets who only produce suffering in our life, it's not that bad.

I'm getting really sick of femoids.

I’m clearly perfect and I haven’t gotten laid so I this this foolish woman is wrong. I’ve got multiple interests and many different subjects to talk about, because I’m ugly none of that matters. Women would rather date a boring chad opposed to a fun incel. Ugly men get scraps, we have to scrape at the bottom rung to get anything. It’s not high expectations to want at least a average looking woman.

DNR keep bouncing on it

I tired of seeing the same bullshit everywhere. Seems like everyone knows a fat, bald, short dude who's a major slayer. This guy is becoming a mythical creature already.

I don't know how else to meet women or what else to do. On online dating I get ghosted and flaked ALL THE TIME. And these are women I have previously stablished a rapport with. Cold approaches don't work and it's major risk with so many false accusations. Warm approaches are rare. Getting introduced is rare too.

I don't know how these guys have such a perfect life that everything goes their way and they simply can't get how something can go wrong in other peoples lives. Either that or it's blatant gaslighting.

Muh misogyny. Meanwhile in Ukraine toilets are granted an option to kill their husbands legally just by a phone call. Just let us to hate toilets who only produce suffering in our life, it's not that bad.
Oofy doofy genocide
Like lambs to a slaughter

I've yet to see this mythical being
Because the closest ones are when hes driving the most expensive car in the whole parking lot
I tired of seeing the same bullshit everywhere. Seems like everyone knows a fat, bald, short dude who's a major slayer. This guy is becoming a mythical creature already.

I don't know how else to meet women or what else to do. On online dating I get ghosted and flaked ALL THE TIME. And these are women I have previously stablished a rapport with. Cold approaches don't work and it's major risk with so many false accusations. Warm approaches are rare. Getting introduced is rare too.

I don't know how these guys have such a perfect life that everything goes their way and they simply can't get how something can go wrong in other peoples lives. Either that or it's blatant gaslighting.

I've yet to see this mythical being
Because the closest ones are when hes driving the most expensive car in the whole parking lot
Yeah, there is also this.

They talk about these guys like it's the ultimate prove of concept and because of them we aren't even allowed to have problems with women, nor think anything bad of them. It's another form of shift blame and accountability from women to men.

I could stay the rest of the day ranting about this gaslighting, but I think I've made a good point.

you have no idea how angry that reddit post made me i want to gut punch and rape that retarded foid untill shes crying and begging for me to stop
Nah man, All you have to do is take her smartphone and slam it to the ground as hard as you can, It will have all her photos and stuff on it and she will cry.

I know some short, broke men who aren't conventionally attractive, and they can and do get girlfriends.
:soy::soy:wow he knows someone!!!!

Also this post is 7 years old :feelskek:

Why tf can't normies comprehend that sometimes it simply isn't your fault?

I'm not saying everyone is perfect and nothing is ever their fault but sometimes you can do everything right and it can all fail because of something that is out of your control.

Also why tf do they always assume we are being creepy? A majority of us make sure that we are as non creepy as possible and act a lot more friendly so that we aren't seen as creepy.

>It's not your looks, it's not your money, it's YOU that's the problem.

Assuming this is true (it isn't) how does one even change his personality? Just don't be yourself?

Why tf can't normies comprehend that sometimes it simply isn't your fault?

I'm not saying everyone is perfect and nothing is ever their fault but sometimes you can do everything right and it can all fail because of something that is out of your control.

Also why tf do they always assume we are being creepy? A majority of us make sure that we are as non creepy as possible and act a lot more friendly so that we aren't seen as creepy.
Exactly man. I don’t know why so many normies fail to understand this.

we're all depressed and anxious chud just put yourself out there and be confident :soy::soy::soy:

I hope she gets more angry