Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel im getting married to inkwelldom for benefits

Bjorn Ironside

Bjorn Ironside

✝️ Christmaxxing buffon subhuman
★★★★★
fuck it, libbys say we can get married to literally anything right? toilets have sex with doggos, frogs, and whatever the fuck they can find besides inkwells
what's stopping me from marrying air? literally marrying nitrogen and oxygen aka nobody
I get paid marriage and separation pay at my wageslaving when i deploy n shiet
if toilets can marry anything they want and sex em up i should be able to do the same thing, right? equality.
toilets just want us to suffer and be broke jfl
or i could marry my oneitis anime waifu, ruka chan :owo::owo:

it's over

ok ironsideCel

It’s over

fuck these toilets mang
it's why im drinking on thursday, seethe IRONSIDES SEETHE BROTHER!!!

it's over

With such pigment, there is no chance of equal relationship.

fuck it, libbys say we can get married to literally anything right? toilets have sex with doggos, frogs, and whatever the fuck they can find besides inkwells
what's stopping me from marrying air? literally marrying nitrogen and oxygen aka nobody
I get paid marriage and separation pay at my wageslaving when i deploy n shiet
if toilets can marry anything they want and sex em up i should be able to do the same thing, right? equality.
toilets just want us to suffer and be broke jfl
or i could marry my oneitis anime waifu, ruka chan :owo::owo:

it's over
Im not reproducing and ive been dead along time, Its over

four-serious-businessmen-sitting-row-meeting-four-serious-businessmen-sitting-table-row-meeting-focused-confident-180642874.jpg

What do you mean? I played the shit outta origins for its fantastic 4K scenery
Valhalla just sums up how shit the series has been lately. Honestly every mainstream Ubisoft IP unfortunately have been dog shit.

They’ve fallen from grace.

Valhalla just sums up how shit the series has been lately. Honestly every mainstream Ubisoft IP unfortunately have been dog shit.

They’ve fallen from grace.
3rd one was the best with the american civil war, I REST MY CASE!

3rd one was the best with the american civil war, I REST MY CASE!
I agree tbh, 4 was okay because of the gameplay mostly but I love Unitys parkour despite most people shitting on the game.

Assassins creed would be better if they just improved upon unity and syndicate instead of trying to be a shitty Witcher 3 clone

I agree tbh, 4 was okay because of the gameplay mostly but I love Unitys parkour despite most people shitting on the game.

Assassins creed would be better if they just improved upon unity and syndicate instead of trying to be a shitty Witcher 3 clone
Yeah, Or kept the engine of ac3 and 4 it would have made huge more successs