Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm getting less and less concerned about being called an incel

Limitcel

Limitcel

Matthew 25-29 / Eppur si muove
A few years ago I was always shocked when someone asked me about my love life or if I was a virgin
Or when someone directly insinuated contempt for me because I had no experience with women

Every year I'm caring less about it, today for example they tried to humiliate me by saying that I don't get any sluts, I just confirmed it, I really wasn't nervous or shocked

I was in denial about it for a couple years and just assumed that I'd lose my virginity in the near future. It's only recently that I've accepted the label

I was in denial about it for a couple years and just assumed that I'd lose my virginity in the near future. It's only recently that I've accepted the label

Be careful with what you tell people. If someone asked me about that I would just say it's none of their business. People love to have their prejudices confirmed.
With that said being an incel is becoming less of a taboo. Men are learning to divorce their sexual success from their other identity parts.

Be careful with what you tell people. If someone asked me about that I would just say it's none of their business. People love to have their prejudices confirmed.
With that said being an incel is becoming less of a taboo. Men are learning to divorce their sexual success from their other identity parts.
it doens't change anything really
or does it change?

idk its not like im going to stop being an incel anyway its not like people like me too

It is what it is, I'm ugly and that's why women don't like me and thus I'm an incel. It shouldn't be a crime to be an ugly man but apparently it is a crime

its better be criminous dark triad than ugly man to be honest
For sure, even serial killers get treated better than ugly men. And they get more women too.

it doens't change anything really
or does it change?

idk its not like im going to stop being an incel anyway its not like people like me too
What I'm saying is you need to play the games people play. The game will be there whether you like it or not. Do not disclose information about yourself that does not advance your goals.