Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm getting gray hairs and I've never had a girlfriend

allDead

allDead

Coldness in my heart
★★★
Now it's over.

Yeah, about the same age I sprouted grey hairs. I'm 39 now and it never advanced beyond the sides of my head slightly, yet lol. Though I am receding quite rapidly the last 4 years or so.

Yeah, about the same age I sprouted grey hairs. I'm 39 now and it never advanced beyond the sides of my head slightly, yet lol. Though I am receding quite rapidly the last 4 years or so.
Is that you on the picture?

Man, I'm only 18 and my hair started thinning at 15. I have an ominous feeling on how I'll turn out even a yesr later

Congrats now you're officially a greycel irl

You still sober?

14 days man. I smoke some pot, but I'm at 14 days today, longest I've been without booze in 7 years :)
Good going dude. That's pretty huge for 7 years.

Good going dude. That's pretty huge for 7 years.
Thanks man. It's not been easy, that's for sure. I still get cravings, especially at night. But I can resist them.

Thanks man. It's not been easy, that's for sure. I still get cravings, especially at night. But I can resist them.
Yeah evenings are the hardest for me too (and I'm currently giving in to the cravings). But I cut out all-day drinking at least, which I was doing all June/July. So I've made a start I guess.

Yeah evenings are the hardest for me too (and I'm currently giving in to the cravings). But I cut out all-day drinking at least, which I was doing all June/July. So I've made a start I guess.
I think I recall you saying you had a prolonged period of sobriety in the last thread? If I'm not misremembering, how long and what made you start again?

I think I recall you saying you had a prolonged period of sobriety in the last thread? If I'm not misremembering, how long and what made you start again?
14 months. 2019-20. I didn't realise how badly I had depression till I stopped drinking. But I ploughed on through, going to AA and everything until I just thought fuck this, near the end of the first Covid lockdown.

14 months. 2019-20. I didn't realise how badly I had depression till I stopped drinking. But I ploughed on through, going to AA and everything until I just thought fuck this, near the end of the first Covid lockdown.
I'm afraid that I'll hit that wall, too. I've was diagnosed with depression when I was 16, and it never got better. Medicine and therapy didn't put a dent in it, so once I hit 21 I started drinking constantly.

I'm afraid that I'll hit that wall, too. I've was diagnosed with depression when I was 16, and it never got better. Medicine and therapy didn't put a dent in it, so once I hit 21 I started drinking constantly.
As you're currently in that recovery place though, I would recommend AA, if only to be amongst people in similar situations. You can ignore all the spiritual and God stuff if you want. I know I did for over a year.

As you're currently in that recovery place though, I would recommend AA, if only to be amongst people in similar situations. You can ignore all the spiritual and God stuff if you want. I know I did for over a year.
I am considering going. I think it would be helpful, if only to include something that'll burn an hour in my daily routine.

I am considering going. I think it would be helpful, if only to include something that'll burn an hour in my daily routine.
Yeah you actually end up meeting some pretty cool people from my experience.

I'm almost 23 and got a few gray hair

I got my first gray at 26, now 9 years later i have more but not much more. On black hair every white strand is visible.

TFW 17 and had gray hair for years

I got lots of grey hair in the military

even with hairs it was over.