Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I’m getting chin fillers i’m tired of having a mega soy recessed chin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34772
  • Start date
Deleted member 34772

Deleted member 34772

6ft Tall Multi-Millionaire Chang truecel
-
It won’t make me ascend extremely as what I actually need is jaw surgery/implants. I also need orbital vector implants and a nosejob as well and I could maybe ascend to HTN.

But tbh i’m just doing it for myself I have no hope of increasing my smv. My chin and jaw will still look recessed but just less so.

I am very obsessive of my chin and jaw and do as much as possible to hide it from the world.

The fillers will make me feel like I can at least blend into the background better rather than having a blatantly large flaw that I feel the need to hide all the time.

Also fuck foids I hate them for making me insecure about my underdeveloped soy jaw.

F2975C1E 09CE 4AB7 9962 EDEACD78ADD5

cool bro, i hope the surgery works :incel::banhammer::banhammer:

You might hear people say it won't change anything because you need therapy to fix your insecurities but that's total bullshit.

As long as you don't have body dysmorphia (and if everyone is telling you you're ugly and you have no women around you, it's not fucking body dysmorphia) then solving your physical problems will make you more confident. Ignore dumb normie cunts who tell you not to get surgery.

Cool, but that shit wears off after a few months