Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel IM GETTING BETTER AT DMC4 , WARNING : BRUTAL MOG ( for those who played dmc4 before) . Foids will never optain that skill

Izayacel

Izayacel

VOLLSTReckER ! "
★★★★★

look how long i can stay in the air and can do stuff , you need very high dedication to be good at this game , im still far from great yet

this shit rly feels like achieving something ( when you get better ) , there are litteraly gods who put 5k+ hours in that game why? bc it has very indepth mechanics and is fun , exspecially dante

if you want to play a video game and need to be challenged , get good in DMC4

DMC5 is just around the corner btw.

nice bro that looks pretty cool ngl :feelsokman:

Forums > Incels > Inceldom Discussion >

Games are for children.

I don't give a single fuck about this stupid game but if that's how you coping,good job bro.
I don't give a single fuck about this stupid game but if that's how you coping,good job bro.

dmc4 2nd half is pure cancer. Backtrack and fight the same enemies you already beat. Then you learn that there are techniques like jump cancel that make the game fun, but by then it's to late.

That's cool man, the only DMC I played was 3 on the PS2, it was a great game

Whatever helps you cope, man.

yea thanks

Cope, femoids can complete hell or hell difficulty using a DDR pad.

That is pretty cool man.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back