Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] I'm Getting Back Into the Gym

DarkStar

DarkStar

CelticAlpineChudcel⌖ϟϟ
★★★★★
>inb4 "no gym for your face"

Yes, I know as does anyone with half a brain.

But the fact is, it genuinely does help me stay healthy mentally: Just the feeling of getting that "pump" is lifefuel, and also makes me feel so fucking powerful.

I LDAR'd way too hard earlier this year, lost some weight, and also completely fell off the gym. However, as of late I've gotten back into a solidified schedule for it & I feel much better.

It helps with sleep also which is a bonus.

Gym cope is legit best cope. Probably won't make you ascend but good cope anyway.

But the fact is, it genuinely does help me stay healthy mentally: Just the feeling of getting that "pump" is lifefuel, and also makes me feel so fucking powerful.

I LDAR'd way too hard earlier this year, lost some weight, and also completely fell off the gym. However, as of late I've gotten back into a solidified schedule for it & I feel much better.

Must be pretty nice to have it as a cope, but to see all the girls in there, would be absolute suifuel.

I go there almost everyday not for gain but simply for the endorphins rush i get after every session, better than drugs. It does nothing for your face or appeal to foids if your sub4, but the mental effect is worth it

I never, ever, felt the Pump or even delayed on set muscle soreness during my Gym days.

Good.

Leaning out improves looks it's obvious. I saw no much point in it since it's over for me in this country but since I'm SEAmaxxing I might as well lean and gymmaxx too.

go gooning go the beach and suntan your genitals. gym is goyslop

Gym cope is legit best cope. Probably won't make you ascend but good cope anyway.
I don't think it's a cope. A cope is when you deny reality. For example, if a short guy says that he is a short kingz and that short guys can ascend if they just stay positive, then they are coping.

Very based.

I've been working out at home and will start gym when I build a moderate normie-level strength.

Have been sick for the past 3 weeks or so tho but hopefully that's over now and I can continue training.

pump is indeed lifefuel.
but seeing all the half naked women and couples humping eachother is ropefuel, so it evens out

I like going to the gym but all the femoids & retards there on their phones is annoying.
I do both cardio & weights.

Yeah I mostly want to get back into a routine of doing it for my mental state rather than to boost my attractiveness. Maybe it could help slightly very slightly with that but nothing that notable.

Planning on going tomorrow.

Yeah I mostly want to get back into a routine of doing it for my mental state rather than to boost my attractiveness. Maybe it could help slightly very slightly with that but nothing that notable.
For Whites -especially pasty celtcels such as us- it adds a sort of "glow" if you do it enough

Ofc, that adds like 0.25 to your overall SMV, if even that
Planning on going tomorrow.
That's great mang; does your University have one?
Very based.

I've been working out at home and will start gym when I build a moderate normie-level strength.

Have been sick for the past 3 weeks or so tho but hopefully that's over now and I can continue training.
Why don't you go to an actual gym?
I don't think it's a cope. A cope is when you deny reality. For example, if a short guy says that he is a short kingz and that short guys can ascend if they just stay positive, then they are coping.
Yeah I agree, it's not a cope

It's just something we do, kind of like fapping ig.
how much can you deadlift
I don't lift m8

I just want to feel like I’m accomplishing something, that’s mainly why I work out

Being in shape when so many normies are not feels great.