Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I'm Getting A Lot Of Attention So I Hope Journalists ETC See This Post

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
I'm seeing various news and blog sites mentioning me so I think this is a good chance to inflict some psychological damage .To those who intend to "go ER", stopping doing "violent" ER's, they are good for creating fear and "getting revenge" but the end result isn't effective. Like I mentioned before there are better ways to go ER that greatly impact the lives of normies but doesn't kill them.

Some are short term:

Poking holes in condoms at condom vending machines

Taking up jobs at sperm clinics and replacing samples with your own

ETC

Some are long term (the ones I prefer):

Building personal wealth and networking with other "incel businessmen" to invest in various projects that attack female power and influence in society LEGALLY

For example the male birth control pill - If this ever gets released with minimal to no side effects, its over for the female power structure in relation to reproductive rights. Reproductive rights and the power women hold over men in these times, only matters if you actually get them pregnant. If the pill catches on and men start taking it in droves, you'll see less men on child support, less women getting abortions, less family court BS, less men getting forced into a life they didn't want because a woman lied about being on birth control, etc.

USE YOUR IMAGINATION GUYS, PRETTY SURE YOU CAN COME UP WITH MORE, SHORT TERM THINGS YOU CAN DO "LOCALLY" IN YOUR ENVIRONMENT, LONG TERM THINGS YOU CAN INCEST IN.

THESE ARE THE ACTS THAT SHOULD REPRESENT "GOING ER". These are the acts that will punish normies more than just simply killing them, stop wasting your time with mass murders. Women are the holy cow of society, an attack on the female power structure is an indirect attack on society, but avoid violence, because really and truly there's better ways to get revenge that are way more enjoyable, I have great plans for my kind of revenge and it doesn't involve one normie death, yet as a collective it will be so effect they'll wish they are dead. I still like violent ones in some way because revenge is revenge, but clearly we can do better, we can do things that have a "greater scope" of damage, and most importantly the best kind of damage..... PSYCHOLOGICAL DAMAGE. If you want someone to yield to your demands that's what works best, NOT PHYSICAL DAMAGE.

Killing them may be thrilling, and give us lifefuel, but the things I mentioned though requiring more secrecy, though more time consuming, have a larger impact and make a "true statement" to society. Especially the sperm clinic one which activiely discriminates against short men. Hatred for "beta males" is institutionalized. replacing sperm samples has so many long term benefits.

1. Increases the pool of future existing "beta males" - "more soldiers for the war"
2. Punishes society (especially women) for literally rejecting AVERAGE MALES and men that are their looks match (is an attack on hypergamy itself)
3. Its a form of "personal revenge" since you get to do the one thing society deems you not worthy of doing, passing on your genes

Out of all the forms of ER this is the one I think is the best and has the greatest "potential impact" (well other than the male birth control pill)

Women's lives going to shit is inevitable, even feminists know it (which is why they are already so adamantly going against sex android technology already in its early stages JFL, there only true use to society is being threatened). First males made their own selves obsolete by giving women rights and the ability to work and own (removed our "exclusive powers" over material resources), and took it a step further in the industrial age via mechanization (removed our "exclusive powers" over labour as a resource). The next obvious step is through that very same "progression" women will become obsolete also. Creations like the male birth control pill, the artificial womb, realistic sex androids, etc are going to demolish the "exclusive powers" women have over sexual and reproductive resources, its only inevitable, but I still want to get to enjoy some of the schadenfreude, why should only the incels of the future get to bask in that glory.

>TFW born too late to experience being a male with his "exclusive powers" intact giving him sufficient leverage on the dating and sexual market to create an enjoyable life for himself

>TFW also born too early to see women "lose their shit" as technological advances now begin to encroach upon female "exclusive powers" and they become essentially worthless to society (mass revocation of pussy passes)

Please visit my youtube channel and see some of the videos that more relate to this topic:

Feminists End Game - Mechanized Hypergamy

Joy Lane Massacre - This Is Just The Beginning (I think this video got disabled lol, had a strike on it before, hope it still works)

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Inb4 "Mentally disturbed incel BlkPillPres advocates for violence" from fakestream media.

You're one of the better posters on here, man. Keep doing what you're doing

We need to brainstorm more ideas like this. What about sabotaging their cars? Or poisoning them?

Last edited:
Don’t forget to mention you are ethnic so the alt-right doesn’t get all the credit kek.

Don’t forget to mention you are ethnic so the alt-right doesn’t get all the credit kek.
Shit, should have started off with "I'm black BTW" lol, these retards can't do "research" as simple as browsing a few threads to confirm this so they think I'm white.

AIDS blood and dmso and water gun.

If I had this status like you right now, I would be getting laid every week

What do you mean they get tons of press......well at least after they do something hERoic;)

Not individual, it’s as a horde.

Some are long term (the ones I prefer):

Building personal wealth and networking with other "incel businessmen" to invest in various projects that attack female power and influence in society LEGALLY

"incel businessmen". If any of us had that kind of charisma or ability we wouldn't be incels in the first place.

NEXT

Shit, should have started off with "I'm black BTW" lol, these retards can't do "research" as simple as browsing a few threads to confirm this so they think I'm white.
haha and they think this place is full of angry white men. And those people dare call themselves journalists.

Great post, but I would fix that typo if I where you. Media loves shit like that.
Lol too late, admins on this site put a 30 min edit limit and I only noticed it when the limit passed. Well C is right next to V on the keyboard so labeling it a "freudian slip" would be a stretch on their part.

"incel businessmen". If any of us had that kind of charisma or ability we wouldn't be incels in the first place.

NEXT

Please save the self defeatist BS for yourself and just fucking off yourself, you don't need to be charismatic to own a business, you can pay other people to do that shit for you lol, you just need to create the business.

I have the perfect thread for guys like you - https://incels.is/threads/high-inhi...o-push-the-limits-of-your-comfort-zone.33052/

ROPE.

Please save the self defeatist BS for yourself and just fucking off yourself, you don't need to be charismatic to own a business, you can pay other people to do that shit for you lol, you just need to create the business.

I have the perfect thread for guys like you - https://incels.is/threads/high-inhi...o-push-the-limits-of-your-comfort-zone.33052/

ROPE.

The very fact that you do not recognise that your post has no chance in hell of doing anything demonstrates how absolutely unqualified your mind would be to carry out such a scheme in the first place. Catch 22. Nice copeful fantasy though.

The very fact that you do not recognise that your post has no chance in hell of doing anything demonstrates how absolutely unqualified your mind would be to carry out such a scheme in the first place. Catch 22. Nice copeful fantasy though.

Guys like you are going to be the same two faced fucks that going to start bandwagoning and riding my dick in comment sections when I actually do succeed lol. I hope you just remember the shit you're saying here when that time comes and don't try to switch stances, make sure and be honest with yourself and hold true to this self defeatist bullshit.

When other incels are reveling in my successes and the life fuel it brings I hope you stay true and just kill yourself instead of working with me and others to take it to the next stage.