Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I’m genuinely emotionally over women

U

UrgyYevhenii

Custom Title
-
I do not yearn for women’s company, intimacy and affection anymore, the warm fuzzy feeling is gone, the desire to be wanted is gone, and I no longer am in despair over not being able to feel a sense of validation in my life, that I mean anything to anyone

Because I simply don’t, and I’ve accepted it. Nobody wants me and nobody will ever give a fuck about me, and it feels great not glooming and dooming over it like I’ve spent my whole life doing.

I need to clarify this clearly though, it DOES NOT feel great that I don’t have contact with women, It feels great to know I’m not suffering in agony over uncertainty about them. I have no more uncertainty. I still am attracted to women I suppose, but every one I lay eyes on I just sigh heavily and think, it’s never gonna happen. Who cares.

I just live life as the empty husk i am

Last edited:
Massive cope

Find a cope man.Its that or rope

Cuck Years won't touch this
full

How old are you? I feel this same way until I go outside and see young foids with their tits nearly hanging out and then the desire for them reignites.

If I could lock myself away in a dark room for the rest of my life I’d be perfectly content, but being forced to wageslave and interact with society makes me desire for what is even baseline normal for most people.

My greatest desire is what 95% of people take as something granted. What a subhuman thought.

Predictable collateral effect from blackpill
would you take the chance to ascend if it comes, though?

How old are you? I feel this same way until I go outside and see young foids with their tits nearly hanging out and then the desire for them reignites.

If I could lock myself away in a dark room for the rest of my life I’d be perfectly content, but being forced to wageslave and interact with society makes me desire for what is even baseline normal for most people.

My greatest desire is what 95% of people take as something granted. What a subhuman thought.
33 years old bro

That’s the thing, I’m so severely depleted, even seeing young foids in barely any clothing, bouncing tits and hot asses

I just feel a heavy cloud of gloom wash over my heart. It’s not excitement anymore. It still was until recent.

33 years old bro

That’s the thing, I’m so severely depleted, even seeing young foids in barely any clothing, bouncing tits and hot asses

I just feel a heavy cloud of gloom wash over my heart. It’s not excitement anymore. It still was until recent.
Well, you are 10 years older than me so maybe the ol’ walnuts aren’t pumping out as much T as they once did. Hopefully I either ascend or learn to cope as I get older.

I do not yearn for women’s company, intimacy and affection anymore, the warm fuzzy feeling is gone, the desire to be wanted is gone, and I no longer am in despair over not being able to feel a sense of validation in my life, that I mean anything to anyone

Because I simple don’t, and I’ve accepted it. Nobody wants me and nobody will ever give a fuck about me, and it feels great not glooming and dooming over it like I’ve spent my whole life doing.

I need to clarify this clearly though, it DOES NOT feel great that I don’t have contact with women, It feels great to know I’m not suffering in agony over uncertainty about them. I have no more uncertainty. I still am attracted to women I suppose, but every one I lay eyes on I just sigh heavily and think, it’s never gonna happen. Who cares.

I just live life as the empty husk i am
This is true ascension. You have become a holy man through this revelation.

Wish this serenity would come to me, I spend like 8h a day at least thinking about foids jfl.

Well, either you accept you are subhuman genetic garbage destined to wagecuck and die alone or rope

It is like that until you see a woman, Just go monk bro

I want a cute foid to hug me right now

You just described my life, I feel 100% the same as you bro

Even when I look at foids IRL I just think "nah, never gonna happen", then "who cares". Thought I was the only one who thought like that tbh

Last edited: