Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I'm full of so much spite that I love that these times are bad for the normies

not_here_4_points

not_here_4_points

beeing myself
★★★★★
I receive so much disdain, disrespect and hatred on a regular basis from them both online and offline. I see such sickening degeneracy from them, so little in the way of values, such feminist bile and numale weakness from them on a regular basis. I love that in America, the world's greatest nation in terms of cultural influence, the suicide rate is the highest it's been in a long time, that more people are dying of drug abuse than ever, that so many are ruining their own lives with the fork, that the cost of living is high as hell and opportunities for career advancement are scarce.

I hope things get worse.

I can relate. I also love that SJW, PC culture and feminism is hugely responsible for those currently unbearable conditions. Trump's America is the natural conclusion and response of a degenerate culture that slowly went against everything, all the great values,  I always appreciated about your country. I hope it gets worse even, I hope it's just the overture of some big civil war.