Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I'm fucking tired of these stupid masks

Autismus Maximus

Autismus Maximus

Homó désperatus irretitus in imperió putrescente
★★★★★
Before this whole Corona racket at least I could catch a whiff of young foids' perfumes in the mall, but now even that is impossible. Of course, Chad can smell his current fuck as much as he pleases.

Also they keep fogging up my glasses. I fucking love how normalcattle can just take bith my sense of smell and my vision justs o they feel a little bit safer.

Over for sniffcels

pinch the wire at the top on your nose or get a mask that isn't just a cloth

Before this whole Corona racket at least I could catch a whiff of young foids' perfumes in the mall, but now even that is impossible. Of course, Chad can smell his current fuck as much as he pleases.

Also they keep fogging up my glasses. I fucking love how normalcattle can just take bith my sense of smell and my vision justs o they feel a little bit safer.
To be honest I kind of like them. I feel better hiding my face in public and I use glasses as well. Why an Incel would want to show more of his face?

:chad: Trait, can’t rel8

Also they keep fogging up my glasses
Really hate this too. But the nice thing about masks is that I don't have to pretend to smile in public to avoid looking weird and I get to hide a significant part of my face.

I have yet to see a single mask around here

Really hate this too. But the nice thing about masks is that I don't have to pretend to smile in public to avoid looking weird and I get to hide a significant part of my face.
When I smile, it just makes it worse. I make it look like a murderous grimace. It's as if I'm some kind of alien that can almost fit in. Like Zuckerberg.

At least you can commit crimes without being identified. Shoplifting has never been easier

Fakecel if you are against masks, lifefuel for me because it hides my shitty lower third.

My only good feature is my lower third (and because I had jaw and chin implants, before i really looked deformed) and the masks cover it.

So yeah, kinda tired of them too.

True incels like the mask cause they can hide their ugly face. I wish we had to wear them forever ngl.

Fakecel if you are against masks, lifefuel for me because it hides my shitty lower third.
In my case my lower third is my only good facial feature :feelsrope:

So we can say that every time you smell a foid you get a BONER

I hold my breath whenever I see a foid pass by with perfume I hate smelling people

I love wearing masks since they cover my face

Masks cover the lower third so they are a good thing.

My only good feature is my lower third (and because I had jaw and chin implants, before i really looked deformed) and the masks cover it.
how much did you spend on this and have your life changed for the better at all post op?

There are still malls?

fuck masks bro

how much did you spend on this and have your life changed for the better at all post op?
I spent around 10k euros

I only had it 4 months ago so can't really say yet especially with masks.

I didn't have it to "ascend" anyway. I'm still ugly and short. I just wanted to look like a human being since I was deformed before (literally no chin and no jaw).

Now we just need a virus that is transmissible through the skin.

106E3595 82F0 4DB5 B8A1 7F846B567D83

I haven’t worn one for two months. Don’t care about the meme virus.

Refuse to wEaR it

To be honest I kind of like them. I feel better hiding my face in public and I use glasses as well. Why an Incel would want to show more of his face?
same, i don't believe that the corona is that lethal or even dangerous is just some cold, anyways it is a good to wear mask everytime going outside.

Never began for mouthbreathERcels

Before this whole Corona racket at least I could catch a whiff of young foids' perfumes in the mall

>Incel
>Hangs out at the mall often enough that not being able to smell women's perfume again is annoying him
>Doesn't enjoy the fact that less of his ugly face is visible to everybody

Sure bud, totally believable, definitely not a larp

Atleast you don't have to wear a mask in Swedistan and appearantly alot of boomers have died because of it, if the numbers are correct. I don't really believe in the official death numbers.

>Incel
>Hangs out at the mall often enough that not being able to smell women's perfume again is annoying him
>Doesn't enjoy the fact that less of his ugly face is visible to everybody

Sure bud, totally believable, definitely not a larp
Where in the definition of an Incel does it say that one has to be consumed by self loathing? An Incel is involuntarily celibate, period. I may be ugly, but normalcattle will have to deal with that. I don't care about what they think of me in the slightest. Why should I? Why should I give those fucks power over me? Why do you?

Also, where do you buy groceries, if I may ask? Does someone deliver them to your home? If not, a mall is likely where you buy your food. Weird concept, I know.

just dont go outside like a true neet

I haven't felt any different because all I have been doing all day is stay inside and work on my game dev adventures, when I go out I just put on my mask right before I enter any shops

Same hate wearing this gook flu mask

those are legit reasons for mask wearing benefits but I don't care for them
tbh wanted you to laugh at plebbit drone trying to virtue signal. They would wear those things for the rest of their life just for the brownie points

tbh wanted you to laugh at plebbit drone trying to virtue signal. They would wear those things for the rest of their life just for the brownie points
yup some of these retards would prefer lockdown go on till 2030 or some absurd date if vaccine fails. they are actually this delusional