Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm fucking tired of simps, I hate them even more than foids

ApexLegendscel

ApexLegendscel

Recruit
★★★
Like why ? What the fucking putrid shitty hell on the earth is wrong with this world ? Literally everywhere I go wether it's on Instagram, Twitter, Threads, TikTok, 90% of the internet is invaded of foids seeking attention and receiving it from THOUSANDS of self-unaware simps! Only the 10% are the rest of content!

It seems that some of us subhumans will never learn anything from this life no matter how strong the void and the desire get, it's like they do not even care that they suffer and would rather keep pursuing a fictional goal the same repetitive way in hope that someday they ever get DM'd but the saddest thing is that they'll never realize that this isn't happening at all.

It's a bit like their forever vocation was to be submissive and spend their time complimenting random models on the internet, the worst thing is that some of these proclaimed models aren't even good looking at all, like an example of a fat middle-aged, wrinkled face foid on Threads app that sought for validation with a photo or her laying all her fat down the bed and still got it the same way as the rest of "models" on the internet.

Why would you even do that anyways ?? I could never know how this could be possible to lack that much self-respect. And I'm not even talking about low self-esteem or insecurities, because we incels may be broken losers, we still have the merit to be conscious of ourselves and the world around us, we are wokes and society rejects us because we judge that it's totally unfair to be born subhumans and we're not OK with what we are, Simps (SubmIssive Meat Pieces) ≠ Incels (woke subhumans) and Incels >>> Simps. But these simps seem ok with the way they are born. And considering how far it can go, they are now just restricted down to the state of a spam-bot.

It's really sad to see how many man are actually like that, it makes me even sadder to tell myself that these bot comments are sent by real persons behind their screen... The worst is that in real life, most of them are just like us, they seem like totally normal people, like Mr. Everyone's.

What's worrying is that I even checked some profiles and it's alarming to see that they even got friends, a family and overall a normal life through social media. Some of them are also physically strong and might make use of that strength to beat down to death a man that had a quarrel with a woman that they both don't even know. Otherwise, if it's online, through a live TikTok or video games with an E-girl, they will just bark at you and go out of their way to try arguing with you in order to defend or impress their queen who obviously just uses him for attention.

Dating apps (never touched that shit btw) seem to apply perfectly the rule of nature as well where the females are dominating and the males are just drooling at them so desperately to get a single crumb of attention. Needless to say that foids take advantage of this to get their needed attention or even get some hook-ups so they can gather a free meal and never see the subhuman again (unless he's willing to buy her everything she wants which is very common) to the point where these kinds of apps just became Man-delivery for foids.

I genuinely think that this world has reached a point of no return. Foids and simps cannot be more corrupt and numerous than this. We incels have no control over it and the only thing we can do is watch and feel sad about it. Or live completely demarginalized off of society. I'm safe and in a good situation, where I can see all of these happen without getting implied in it.

I'm exercising what makes me happy all alone, I'm holding onto the things I'm grateful for and I'm patiently waiting for my death and the total oblivion of this clownly world to my soul.

Attachments

• 1000539190.jpg
    1000539190.jpg
    723.1 KB · Views: 39
  • 1000539191.jpg
    1000539191.jpg
    458.3 KB · Views: 40
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-08-178_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-08-178_com.instagram.android.jpg
    549.2 KB · Views: 30
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-10-909_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-10-909_com.instagram.android.jpg
    386.4 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-16-279_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-16-279_com.instagram.android.jpg
    384.8 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-21-548_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-21-548_com.instagram.android.jpg
    417.1 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-26-544_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-26-544_com.instagram.android.jpg
    407 KB · Views: 24
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-33-707_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-33-707_com.instagram.android.jpg
    441.9 KB · Views: 20
  • Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-36-122_com.instagram.android.jpg
    Screenshot_2024-08-29-23-31-36-122_com.instagram.android.jpg
    405.1 KB · Views: 36
Last edited:
I'm a graycel and my opinion wouldn't matter a lot, but imo, people here who contribute to that kind of activity (simping for random foids on streams or social media) do NOT have their place on this forum.

They don't deserve the air they breath.

I've never understood fags who comment under these whores pictures.

I've never understood fags who comment under these whores pictures.
Yeah completely, like dude if you find it hot just jack off to it and then scroll. Why comment ? like why would you enrich a random foid that dug your hole by making you even more sexually desperate?

Guys who pay for OF or camwhores should literally be put against hte minecraftwall.

The truth is the greatest incels were simps once. I think I was born with the want to respect women and put them on a pedestal, because thats what I thought would get me a partner. The truth was if you put them on a pedestal, it allows them to step on you. So now I genuinely treat women with manipulation tactics am learning from psychoanalysing women erotica literature and serial killer documentaries. I am getting good in it, and am able to manipulate some of them. Ive been running some experiments with my chadlite friend on bitches and am getting positive results. My ascension is no more a matter of if but a matter of when

moids who gush about foids in ig comments are basically public masturbators

it's GROSS

90 percent of the human population are unselfaware NPCs.

The truth is the greatest incels were simps once. I think I was born with the want to respect women and put them on a pedestal, because thats what I thought would get me a partner. The truth was if you put them on a pedestal, it allows them to step on you. So now I genuinely treat women with manipulation tactics am learning from psychoanalysing women erotica literature and serial killer documentaries. I am getting good in it, and am able to manipulate some of them to do coke with me. Lets see how far I can go.
You're on a serious business, man :feelshmm:. It's true though. I thought women deserved respect until I realized that if you submit to them, you're giving them freewill to manipulate you so you got to manipulate them first. Women psychology isn't intuitive at all, especially for spergies but the first thing to know is that they're sociopaths. Good luck

Guys who pay for OF or camwhores should literally be put against hte minecraftwall.
Honestly I don't even think torture would do much to them as they already enjoy suffering in their inferior subhuman condition

The worst is also it goes so far that foids even started to complain about receiving too much attention from moids...