Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I'm fucking tired of normies

Algernon

Algernon

Recruit
★★
At my university I travel around the country to shoot for my archery team and I found out today that the photographer took pictures of literally everyone except me.

I'm the lead archer in my classification and I'm not in the team photo.

There are pictures of the rest of the team drinking coffee and all that together but not one photo of me getting my trophy. There's even a candid shot of the team captain and his girlfriend kissing.

I'm the only person who shoots my bow style so when they ask me next year to compete I'm telling them to fuck off.

I won trophies for this university and I'm not even in the photos. Fuck it. I'm officially blackpilled. I'm mostly sorry it took me this long for me to realise it.

Welcome to the real world

I wouldn't give up something you're good at unless you want to anyway. Don't be pushed out

Brutal. get well soon, fren.

Brutal. get well soon, fren.

Sheesh, that's gotta sting if you're being exempt from photos. It just to show how shitty people are towards ugly men.

I wouldn't give up something you're good at unless you want to anyway. Don't be pushed out

I'm still going to continue my hobby. The only difference is, I'm never competing on my universities' team again.

Should've showered br0

What's the point when no one else will ever appreciate it ?

I guess there isn't one other than the satisfaction I get from knowing I'm the best in my team and that my name is on the record list for my university.

It's nothing compared to what they have, but it's the best I've got.

I guess there isn't one other than the satisfaction I get from knowing I'm the best in my team and that my name is on the record list for my university.

It's nothing compared to what they have, but it's the best I've got.
Unfortunately the team won't see you as the best no matter how "good" you are because of your trash genetics

is the photographer a chad?

is the photographer a chad?

The photographer is a normie. Nothing really special about him. From what I've observed while speaking to him, he isn't really interesting to speak to. No real hobbies other than the usual Reddit, Netflix and let's play videos. An NPC if I've ever seen one.

Sorry to hear OP

Proof that people care more about pedigree than your personal credit.
People are more into trying to ornament the universe
On the philosophical takeaway from this, about the nature of humanity, they are primal, ornamental, and try to go with what makes the best timeline value.
Looks are with you forever. But archery is only with you in instances wherethat matters.
So there's more of a primal resonation with the way you look really than anything else.
I mean mankind craves sex far more than it cares to perform perfectly at sports. at least a ton of them.

Same bro. I'm so tired of this cucked, unfair, bias life.

No photo ? This is an injustice :reeeeee::reeeeee:

Shot an arrow through those fuckers’ hearts.

Welcome to the blackpill. There's no escaping it.

you have found the truth. unfortunately, it only gets worse from here

Fuck normies try to not care about them

Same. I was ignored for so long and had similar things happen, eventually I stopped caring.

OP is algernon your real name i use that name for my tinder. my friend told me i didnt get any matches because of that name what do you think?

You'd be forgiven for occasionally thinking normies are even more loathsome than cucks, even though all it takes is one particularly virulent soyboy to come along and remind you its not even close.

OP is algernon your real name i use that name for my tinder. my friend told me i didnt get any matches because of that name what do you think?

It's a reference to the book 'Flowers for Algernon'. Algernon is the name of the lab mouse hence my profile picture.

"accidentally" let an arrow fly in the direction of this fine photographer.

Fuck them. They constantly trash me

and also that good youre doing archery pretty based