Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I'm fucking frustrated with Discord

CopeorDie

CopeorDie

Recruit
★★
I'm trying to socialize with others because I have been just rotting in my room lately so I dowloaded Discord. I quickly realized that it's for foids to get worshipped by subhumans and other attention seeking whores/ faggot chads. I get the same treatment on fucking Discord that I got in high school.

A foid kept messaging me but it was only because she wanted to accuse me of being a pedophile

Discord is for groomers or onlyfans whores no in-between.

I'm trying to socialize with others because I have been just rotting in my room lately so I dowloaded Discord. I quickly realized that it's for foids to get worshipped by subhumans and other attention seeking whores/ faggot chads. I get the same treatment on fucking Discord that I got in high school.
It's a shit app delete it

how do i find foids on discord i want to test if my dickfrauding will work

I hate the Discord mods especially, I tried to make friends on there before and people ghost me on the dms, it’s depressing

Go in incel servers maybe
They are likely to get nuked, which also means your own account gets nuked as well. Plus most incel servers allow foids for "entertainment" or "making fun of them"

i remember foids on discord would always tell me to kms lmao fuck that app

They are likely to get nuked, which also means your own account gets nuked as well. Plus most incel servers allow foids for "entertainment" or "making fun of them"

Truecel trait: Forgetting things

I remember you told me that before, discord can ban your account for being in incel servers

Trannycord is just virtual high school simulator. Just ask @Stupid Clown

it rots my brain unironically its so fucking ass.

Majority of discord servers suck. This forum is your best opportunity to socialize.